best hib duo?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
me and a rl mate are thinking of swapping over to hib for a while, ive only ever played druid over there so I dont really know the best dps to pair with a bard, im leaning towards eld but not 100% yet,

anyone any ideas?

(its pretty much 100% rvr, we will be lazy and get it pld so lvling isnt something were concerned with)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
edit:

or possibly mid, my mate keeps changing his mind :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bard/valewalker works really well also as does:

bard/champ
bard/eld
bard/animist
bard/hero

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks very much for the replys guys, keep em coming :)

shouldve said earlier but whether we stick with hib or go mid we will have a bb on 3rd account already, so buffs wont be an issue.

kinda leaning a little towards mid purely cos a it looks like a couple of old friends are playing on there :m00:

if we do go mid is a shaman good for duo? it seems like quite a funny/annoying class but having never played one im not sure what it could bring to a duo/small man.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
In mid any DPS class with Healer or Shaman works ok, to duo with Bard; Eld or VW are probably best.

Probably depends what you intend to do, if frontiers no speed makes it difficult nowadays. If labby it doesn't matter, 2h savage+valk/healer/shaman is fun.

My and some rl friends are about to run Healer Skald 2hSavage which is nice

tierk

Part of the furniture
For sheer speed of take down on enemies it has to be a bard (essential for any duo) and one of the following 3 - Banshee, Chanter or Eld. Well that was the best combo in the old days.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Bard / eld, ran it in 2007 on the US, destroyed full groups of scrubs with that duo :D

skald / zerk is a sick mid duo

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran and Rulke used to kick ass on Skald+Valk (dunno if they still play). Granted they also had shit hot templates which always helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom