Best Hib Duo

M

Madonion Slicer

With the new level20 command thinking of giving Hib a try probably have to be on one of the French servers, but wanted some imput on what 2 classes in Hib best complement each other and can level together well.

Cheers

L

-Lillo-

bard + Hero/champ/BM/Enchanter

or

Nature/nurture druid + Mentalist (charm, buffed pet is uber and you got up to MR3 on a light spec 45/24)

imo ... :cool:

V

VodkaFairy

bard + chanter

or

druid + chanter

or

mana ment + animist

or

warden + tank

or

two mages

:rolleyes: depends what you like to play, but chanter is fastest leveling.

S

Sethus

Bard + chanter?

Are you _serious_ ? even if you get a beatiful mez in, you're oom before you have a chance to kill a 3rd invader. Remember, chanters at bg1 don't have a debuff.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Sethus
Bard + chanter?

Are you _serious_ ? even if you get a beatiful mez in, you're oom before you have a chance to kill a 3rd invader. Remember, chanters at bg1 don't have a debuff.

Bard and chanter r a great combo for exping, and also do well in rvr. In BG, bard mezzes, chanter stuns and nukes happily away. Get MCL 4tehwin ;) Also a good combo in rvr, although most people have purge and tanks have det

Y

yaemon

lurikeens:

champ/hero + manachanter :>

for rvr though :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Sethus
Bard + chanter?

If you want a uber bg1 team make a void eld and a light eld. That duo will pwn all and I say this with alot of experience.

Or swap void eld for light chanter.

M

Madonion Slicer

Cheers for the post.

I should add that one of the duo will be semi afk, as i will be controlling both PC's .

While in Mid i duoed a Berserker and Shaman, i could use the Shaman to Bolt and Dot the just wipe out hammer then control the Berserker to get Aggro and kill.

As the Shaman had awsome buffs and end regain doing this method was easy.

So i guess i am looking for the best Tank/Support Duo and then i can follow the same method.

S

spankya

again.. bard and mana chanter... can play both chars at once easy and kill loads of mobs at once :) Thats until the enchat focus shield gets moved to a different spec line

B

boni_ofdavoid

Well I like manachanter + druid and buy mr pots :D

G

Gef

Originally posted by spankya
Thats until the enchat focus shield gets moved to a different spec line

So then you just respec to that line if you want to farm, you dont HAVE to PBAE to farm. In fact a lot of the time when i'm doing it I dont bother at all.

Say they move it to enchantments, then respec to enchantment 50 and Mana 20 odd. Still have a half decent PBAE to finish off a fight.

It will change very little..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom