Best guild application ever!! Can you do better?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I have a favorite site for guild applications that cheers me up, wont name it here but it ALWAYS makes me smile when they reply to an application, some are painfull but realistic others are just outright rude :) but they all make my day.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
I have a favorite site for guild applications that cheers me up, wont name it here but it ALWAYS makes me smile when they reply to an application, some are painfull but realistic others are just outright rude :) but they all make my day.

Oh - is it that Mid guild who went around scamming newbies out of weapons by taking them for SC, and then offering to sell them back at a high price?

Great application btw hehe

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jeremiah said:
Oh - is it that Mid guild who went around scamming newbies out of weapons by taking them for SC, and then offering to sell them back at a high price?

Great application btw hehe

Nope it sa guild where when people apply they get a reply like "your character is shit were not gona invite you"

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Nope it sa guild where when people apply they get a reply like "your character is shit were not gona invite you"

Sounds like a nice bunch of people :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:

LOL pm me the link?

that was a cool guild application but was obviously fake :*(

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Tears said:

Sounds like The Last Watch on WoW Turalyon, although they're not usually quite so rude ;)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
i not online thurday cause grandma is here. she is old.

hahaha.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cadiva said:
Sounds like The Last Watch on WoW Turalyon, although they're not usually quite so rude ;)

<looks away innocently> actualy havent seen the forums for a while, looks like theres someone new with a bit of compassion for turning applications down now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom