Games Best game ending ever!!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It took me absolutely ages to work out the hankie bit.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
the bit of monkey island that took me longest to work out was in number 3 in mega monkey mode, where you have to get the barman's golden tooth out of the bar without him seeing (mix with chewing gum, eat chewing gum). I was stuck for over week iirc.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was going to say DOTT but I think Monkey Island 2's ending is better. DOTT is clearly the best of the Lucasarts point'n'click adventure games overall though. :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm a little biased, I never managed to finish either of the Monkey Islands when I was younger :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The ending was pretty good but overall DOTT was just an awesome game.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Simon the Sorcerer was pretty good too, and British to boot.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

It's nowhere near the end but I *swear* that when I did this bit... after he stabs the clown, he turns to the camera (breaking the 4th wall, if you will) with the most awesome look on his face. A kind of bashful, raised-eyebrows face that I remember to this day as being one of the best facial expressions I have ever seen in a game... but it's not in that clip. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I never played it either I don't think. :\ Yes to all the Monkey's, all the Indy's, The Dig, DOTT, Sam n Max, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango... but not Simon the Sorcerer for some reason.

Edit - Oh it's not a SCUMM game, no wonder I'm sitting here scratching my head. :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
GTA4 has a preaty week ending imo.
Why is it nr.18 ???

Are proppe really that daft

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom