Games Best game ending ever!!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Jesus fucking christ. There is no hope!!!!

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I did enjoy the Red Dead Redemption ending, and that was quite high up the list.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bastion has the best ending. Not this shit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
  • 10. Heavy Rain
  • 9. Final Fantasy VII
  • 8. Metal Gear Solid 4
  • 7. Portal
  • 6. Red Dead Redemption
  • 5. God of War
  • 4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • 3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • 2. Halo: Reach
  • 1. Call of Duty: Black Ops

Made me fucking Lol in real life, call of duty black ops ending was fucking shit - the only 2 games worth being in that 1-10 chart is Portal and Final Fantasy VII - everything else can just gtfo (yes that includes zelda, oot ending was shit aswell)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
trolol
apart from the fact that 13,000 COD fabois managed to fill in a survey is quite impressive

opinions != facts

and as you cant measure it per se, then get a qualified body to work it out, ie not a shit-ton of 13 year old american mouth breathers

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Too bad that I got utterly bored with Black Ops and never bothered to finish it then...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kotor
Portal
Half-life 2

Loads of better ones really

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fuck yall.

xwKec.png

Olgaline

FH is my second home
:D

So what this really is, is muppets reading whats your favorit ending as : Whats your favorit game, like evah! ?

and Wazz
35. Bioshock

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The ending wasn't that great in bioshock.

The story however was brilliant.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
heavey rain deserved higher but that really was story driven game some loved it some hated it i loved it .. max payne was cool too i seem to remember ... no fps has a really good ending cause the sp is such an after thought these days

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
thing i've noticed about CoD games aswell, the cunts always make you crawl for a pistol at the end - COME UP WITH SOME NEW SHIT FUCKWITS! ><

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not rating OoT maKes me rage hard, Blood! The ending had everything. A huge fight against the most evil man in the world and you get to free the princess. Not only do you get to finally beat the bad guy that is trying to conquer and rule the entire Hyrule with an iron fist, but it is the bad guy who you have been chasing for years and you get to redeem the realm from his evil doings step by step! Not acknowledging OoT as having one of the best ending to any game ever made is, imo, very wrong!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i would rate mass effect 2 highly
mainly as, if you dont love up your minions, and then get some killed, you can actually die right at the end.. "youve saved the universe, but you died, bad luck" which is harsh enough.. but as you can import your toon ME1->ME2->ME3.. thats particularly funny :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm still trying to beat Freedroid. A few weeks ago I got zapped by the second from last robot in the level ffs :-/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
show final mm screen and prov you finished it :p

The silver paper screen print faded :( MM, epic game for it's time! I spent hours playing that on Spectrum, Defender on the Atari and Matrix on the Vic 20 :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Planescape Torment had quite an awesome ending as well imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom