Best FA Cup comeback of all time?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Spurs 3 - 0 Man City at half time.
City down to ten men.

Man City run riot in the second half and in the 92nd minute they get the 4th goal and winner.

Spurs 3 - 4 Man City at full time.

I'm a Spurs supporter and have to admit Man City deserved it in the end.

On a moderately humorous note my mates were saying how it's over now and I quipped something along the lines of "The last time we were 3-0 up at half time against a team from Manchester at White Hart Lane, we lost!". Guess I'll be saying it the next time we're 3-0 up against a team from Manchester at White Hart Lane also.

Bugger.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Perhaps not the greatest of all time as I've not seen many, but a very exciting game and a truly fantastic spectacle for any neutrals and City fans! I love the FA Cup.

Sadly it was tarnished with the needless sending off of Joey Barton. Nothing but pure egotism by Rob Styles there.

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
At half time the odds for Man City to win were 427-1.

Imagine putting a tenner on that :/

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
Perhaps not the greatest of all time as I've not seen many, but a very exciting game and a truly fantastic spectacle for any neutrals and City fans! I love the FA Cup.

Sadly it was tarnished with the needless sending off of Joey Barton. Nothing but pure egoism by Rob Styles there.

Thats been the case since refs were employed full-time :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Did Utd not do exactly the same against City a number of years back?

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Jonaldo said:
Spurs 3 - 0 Man City at half time.
City down to ten men.

Man City run riot in the second half and in the 92nd minute they get the 4th goal and winner.

Spurs 3 - 4 Man City at full time.

I'm a Spurs supporter and have to admit Man City deserved it in the end.

On a moderately humorous note my mates were saying how it's over now and I quipped something along the lines of "The last time we were 3-0 up at half time against a team from Manchester at White Hart Lane, we lost!". Guess I'll be saying it the next time we're 3-0 up against a team from Manchester at White Hart Lane also.

Bugger.

I think it shows where Keegan has been going wrong all season really. He should know by now that when he tries to use 'tactics' his teams invariably lose.

He's much better off when he just sends everybody forward in an attacking frenzy as per usual. Inept bugger :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Hills covered some of their losses from a punter who staked £18,000 on Tottenham to beat City at odds of 1/25.

LMFAO!

:D

Silly Arse.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Sar said:
Did Utd not do exactly the same against City a number of years back?

Against Spurs at White Hart Lane they came back from 3-0 down to win 5-3.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
We were involved in another 4-3 game 4 days later, only this time it went the right way.

14 goals in 4 days in 2 games at White Hart Lane. Officially the most entertaining team in the premiership! (this week)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
And we beat Charlton 4-2 tonight! We've scored 12 and conceded 9 in the last week alone :D Now that's entertainment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom