adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
imo make two throw specced warriors! its evul :twak: kobolds for less dmg ofc

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sorc and sm can debuff each others dmg. only lack stun :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the best duo is cornflakes and milk.....if you dont have them together you have to settle for cornflakes and yolk or milk and toast

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc some duo's help to get max dmg but its aint the classes which will determine what is best duo but its the players which can determine how well they can cooperate and help each otehr to stay alive and gain rps

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
aye but if your duo is 2 mentalism mentalists you aren't gonna win much no matter how skeeled you are :(

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
For a nice little bit of pvp i was in a group with a 29 Infi and me a 24 SB we were owning quite a lot of red cons, very funny imo... and in the end when i logged made about 1k rp's in 30mins

First of all, they where red con, for you yes, but not for your lvl 29 infil m8.
Secondly, get a real char up to 50 (no necro isnt a real char) and then start giving advice ;)

Enkor said:
aye but if your duo is 2 mentalism mentalists you aren't gonna win much no matter how skeeled you are

However, mentalists are the most unplayed class on camlann so really no problem ^^

Best duo ever: ml9 spirit cabbie + sorc. Sorc mezez, cabbies lvl 70 pet 2 hits anything, while sorc nukes with body debuff ^^

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Savage+Bard is fun, personal experience :)
Inf+mincer is also cool, use a bb for max effect tho i pref not.

lvl 70 cabbie pet dosent 2shot a 2k hp char. From what i remember of Gorre it hitt around 300-400 on chain, can the ml9 ability make it hitt 1k ?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Damion said:

lvl 70 cabbie pet dosent 2shot a 2k hp char. From what i remember of Gorre it hitt around 300-400 on chain, can the ml9 ability make it hitt 1k ?
Did you buy ur personal experience on Ebay? :D

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Jim grouped with Bob is pretty good... though the other day Jim was not online and Bob grouped with Tom instead and roxxed a fg of Matthews. On the other hand if you prefer to be a Pete, then you should go and find yourself a Robert 4tw.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:

lvl 70 pet does 600-750 dmg vs chain. atleast mine on excal does, remember this is spirit cabbie so pet is fully buffed. and allso think about wild minion ra's witch give pet crit hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom