Best duo in albion!!

R

rullnox

Can u tell me what is best duo to exp in Albion?

And is 2x infil's and BB very hard to level 50 :eek:

M

maun

friar/pally

this post been done so many times, should look back ;)

C

Cybwyn

Said it before and I'll say it again. Either a full deathsight necro and air theurgist or 2 deathsight necros will chew through spirit weak mobs in no time at all, and seeing as there are spirit weak mobs practially everywhere you turn in SI you should hit 50 in no time at all. ;)

R

rullnox

I havent seen this thread be4 because i play excal/mid and is 2 infils and BB very hard to level......because im gonna do it when patch comes ;)

I

ilum

you are asking which 2 classes PL's best so you can lvl your Infiltrator / buffbot with them?

If you are gonna play both, I suggest you lvl an icewiz and a earth theurg. That way, you just make groups in avalon and have your toons tagging along, and your theurg afk with pbt.

S

sanguineous

Best duo? That would be Sang and Sycho aka Teh Terminator crew!! :swords:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Sheez, use the search button it's been said a 100 times now.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Pwned.jpg

G

granny

For XPing best duo = 2 necros. Plus buffbot. OK, trio. Oh and a mincer speed got. Dammit, quarto. But once you've got that the XP is faster than a pbae group, amazing to see :)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by granny
For XPing best duo = 2 necros. Plus buffbot. OK, trio. Oh and a mincer speed got. Dammit, quarto. But once you've got that the XP is faster than a pbae group, amazing to see :)

Not my ac pbaoe group.... 0.4 at lv41 a pull:D but we had 2 ice wizzies and s/s tanks+necro and some others can't remember off my head chaining red mobs weak to cold about 20 a pull or so.

W

Wermin

Ice wiz+Pally is best duo IMO. me and me brothers record is to kill 20 orange-red mobs at once.

C

Cathul

Imho most interesting and somehow funny group would be a pally and a reaver.

Light and dark side of the force. :D :D

/Cathul

O

old.windforce

paladin + tank (friar / merc / reaver / arms / (mincer))
DS necro + cleric or DS necro
Sorc + other caster
inf + scout

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Not my ac pbaoe group.... 0.4 at lv41 a pull:D but we had 2 ice wizzies and s/s tanks+necro and some others can't remember off my head chaining red mobs weak to cold about 20 a pull or so.

You really like to boast, don't ya Mattshanes :p

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Said it before and I'll say it again. Either a full deathsight necro and air theurgist or 2 deathsight necros will chew through spirit weak mobs in no time at all, and seeing as there are spirit weak mobs practially everywhere you turn in SI you should hit 50 in no time at all. ;)

Completely agree here, my brother and I started up some alts on sunday morning - by lunchtime we were both L10

Deathsight Necro
Air theurg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom