Best Dual weild weapon speed's in Thidranki ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was wondering what all u thid light tank's find most effective weaponspeed wise in Thidranki ???

My Pierce Blademaster used to use 3.9 mainhand 3.5 offhand and i found that ok tbh

My current Blunt Blademaster uses 4.1 mainhand and 2.6 offhand which i find abit gimp ...

Was thinking of going 3.4 mainhand 2.6 offhand ... givf imput ;0

noblok

Part of the furniture
Personal preference I guess. More dps or less "overkill". 3,4 and 2,6 is a bit of both :).

I go for as fast as possible weapons on my thane, but I don't have to worry about haste effect. Think I'd go for highest dps output on a dualwielder, but as I haven't tested it, it's all speculation. Run with several combo's and decide what you like best :).

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
using fast weapons myself most of the time, Think it's 3.0 speed mainhand and 2.5 offhand, ~something like that, when i've got my stun in though (i'm a crush merc) i switch to slower mainhand weapon on my back, 3.5 speed or something, to do backstyle and followup.

That's the playstyle i prefer :p

Tundula

Fledgling Freddie
On my BM I prefer slow main hand (4.3), slow off hand (3.4).

Stuff in thid often dies in 2 or 3 hits anyway so frontload 4tehwin. If I played my BM as a solo toon (which i dont and wont) then I might use faster.

Bye for now.

Tundula

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Slowest mainhand, fastest offhand always did the trick for me. Although I must admit I ran at one time with two 4.0 cleavers on my old thid zerk (had hastebot). A full frontload setup will make some nice screens but a balanced one is in my opinion always better (speaking of experience).

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
I used 2x 3.3 speed weaps on my BM, until respecced to Blunt. Now its smg like 3.1oh and 3.8mh.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
as i remember DW in mid works differently the hib.. In mid you need a fast offhander for overall swingspd, in hib you have the best chances with same spd weps, i have played DW classes since i first started this game. Imo you wil lhave a stloong bm with a firby thrust bm with 3.5 MH and 3.5 OH or 3.7 spd weps

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I've got 2 x 2.6 speed Jambiyas on my infil. I saw this post and thought omg yes, I ought to have a slower weapon in at least 1 hand to increase damage so I got a 4 ish weapon and guess what? My damage went down by about 30% lol. Dunno why. So I've gone back to what I had.

btw I tested both setups on my bb. I hacked away at it for quite some time using both setups and the faster weapons outdamaged consistently. Which surprised me to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom