Best defence of CK?

Which realm is the best in defending CK situations?

• Total voters

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
(invisibletank) said:
1st...i agree, albs camp ck wen they got it ZzzzZZ!!!11!112
2nd...that "very dedicated cleric" is a BB that sum1 leaves on the wall and on their infil camps ck island, i have fought him (4get name) and won..but also seen the cleric just spamming small heals (doesnt do much wit disease :p) and then the cleric trys to rez..after rez buffs, heals, infils stealths, cleric stands on the wall pretty much afk....hmm "very dedicated cleric" ?? :twak:

You seem to be very aware of these infil skilz :touch:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
its all very equal in thidranki(thats the way mythic wanted it to be..) and the ball ends up in the most skilled players hands.

HIB!!! when im on that is :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
Albs or hibs imo.

Both have 'pet spam' (ani/theurg)
Both have lots of aoe stuff. aoe dot (more on alb) bard/eld/sorc aoe mezz, PBAOE (more on hib)
Both have decent healing classes.
Both have some nice insta-interupting tanks (reaver/champ/VW etc)
Both have nice casters. assisting casters in any realm is deadly (and should be nerfed)

so do mids.. In other words cuddle is rite, Its all about the skillz or brutal size of the zerg :cheers:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
You seem to be very aware of these infil skilz :touch:
only seen this now...
no i havent played a infil yet, altho i do got a cabby on pryd (which u had a brief run in with) but thats all i got on pryd + i dont even play there anymore :mad:
great..get a cabby 50..just b4 toa, i started a lvl 50 NS on excal, had to follow the love :sex: ..=> only play excal really :( and dont even play thid much either

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Burella is the best individual ck defender I have seen for long in mid. Has been around ck pretty much all day today repairing. Think she repaird door twice when albs where up on lord, and failed because reinforcements not could get up there. And repaired like 15 holes. Keep it up.

Gitarr/Elefant

Zede

Part of the furniture
matter cabbie with ns & ae dot owns from top of keep :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
nerf assistin tanks aswell then :)

not the same tbh as tanks miss lots when the so skilled strafers is around, casters never miss, and in real RvR tanks get even more shit when BGer is around. Casters are easymode, even considering the interrupts!

With easymode I mean it's lots easier to play a Caster then a tank okay.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm an quite dedicated rejuv cleric in leirvik, was in thid too. if you see an guy running around in blue chain and red cloak that's me :).

Urodecabby

Fledgling Freddie
Even though i'm a alb i chose mid :

There's some RM called Elveclarbh who just camps ck making the place inpregnable with his bb inside

But not many mids are dedicated to ck , where hibs just plant shrooms at door , lol no point in that u aint gonna get alot of rps when ppl realise that it's stupid waking through that door

u don't have to take my opinions though :cheers:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
1. Vamps, perfect shock tanks
2. 2 Pbaoe class's instead of 1 in other realms.

Alb: Wizzard, Necro
Hib: Enchanter, Eldritch, Banshiee
Hib: SM, Warlock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom