Best Daoc video

T

taponzin

Good video yus.... but... where is Domain? u missing The Elf!!!!

;p

C

congin

pretty cool and certainly well made, but the some of the special effects was a bit lame (catapults/ram)... and waaay too much text before and after the movie.

W

Weeping Willow

Pretty good movie. Even featured alb zerg.

D

dimerian

Not bad,nice scenes etc. - but missed "that" something :mad:

C

censi

direction 10/10

effort 10/10

More a promotion for DAOC itself. gr8 trailer movie for anyone thiking of joining the game.

Nerf those little graphical edits though they suxed a bit.

To make it first class but a bit more RVR in there. and a bit more of the dungeons and the FE mobs and legion and things like that.

but really enjoyed watching good effort.

O

o_O

hehe would be realy cool if someone could make a video thats rvr oriented (gank group etc)

with some of those effects.

Thisons was a bit content less tho... and the scenes hardly had any connection.... Nice effects tho, tho all those names at the start made it kinda annoing :) (10 secs with text at the start shoudl be more than enugh)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Belomar
WAHEEEEEEY! George is in it! :D :D :D

no, they had to add a double in in post-processing, as his acting wasn't good enough.

C

Conchabar

best editing in a video ive ever seen b4 .. oc ive seen it like 2 days ago but definitely a video worth downloading

A

arrakeen

real nice video like where they line up the archers :)

But imo plz remove those stupid effects with rams catapults etc.. look so stupid :p

X

Ximadir

Best daoc movie ever! Uber editing! Well done m8 :clap:

O

old.FIN

nice movie, nicely done and so on.

show this to 1 who dont have game, he will buy it =)

but when reality hits him he will curse it to lowest hole ever =)

J

Jaxal

i cant watch it, have the latest divx codec installed

anyone any ideas?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.FIN
show this to 1 who dont have game, he will buy it =)

but when reality hits him he will curse it to lowest hole ever =)
Fin, do us a favor and just disappear, k?

B

Belomar

For those of you not managing to watch the movie, try downloading the K-Lite Codec Pack from http://www.kazaalite.tk and use the BSPlayer that is part of that package. I was unable to watch the movie using Windows Media Player, but BSPlayer shows it just fine.

S

shatar

I watched the movie in Win-DvD with latest divx codec and some xvid codecs installed as well as some ac3 shiz as well if that might help.
Real sweet video. Very well done. The added effects of the arrows or so was not really needed but they were totally ok. One of the absoulute best daoc videos ever. Has a story, has sweet footage, cool special effects and shows all realms.
I had to turn up the volume real high to be able to hear the voice since it was very deep, but it was cool.
The scene where he put's his armor on as he is moving was real cool. But my favourite scene must have been the one where there were like 20 archers cocking theyr bows at the same time :clap: Thats was sweet.
Most everything in the video was sweet :clap:

T

Tharion

Nice movie, but 3min text before it starts !?
Even real movies got shorter bla bla bla in the begining :D

Real good editing and that movie mumbo-jumbo.

K

Kurik BHM

it was a nice movie indeed... like a promo movie.. but... my god at the "special" effects on the siege weapons... and the BIG ASS SIM.... rofl ok.... i would leave that out for sure.

but overall... very nice:great:

A

Aussie-

what an uber tactic they use to kill those pbaoe knobs camping amgroom :D

O

old.Nol

sorry, I was not impressed, I thought belomar's RR raid one was better...I mean, wtf add such crap effects for, they totally ruined it for me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom