Best combo DPS for Infils.

E

Ekydus

Took your sweet time getting here Pin. :p

Thanks for info so far.

Y

yurka_polearm

im a briton thruster atm.

if i go slash at 40, wont the SB str debuff kill my dmg though?

think im gunna go 50 DW instead of 44 CS, coz by the looks of it hamstring combo (by what most ppl have said on these forums) sucks for dmg.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Silenzio
no =)

is the spd that dotest get counted =)

n using heavy weapon for pa is good

u only need a macro to swith on fastew weap...

ie..

gddr PA ...

long dirk K.. next style...

(well again this ir related on what u r fighting :) )

use gdd+ ld oinly if u r full buffed n have more than 250 qui

otherwise u will surely deal more damage... but too slow to get full advantage ov it...

inf must be fast =)

No offence guy, but you are god-damn incomprehensible :E

P

Pin

Originally posted by yurka_polearm
think im gunna go 50 DW instead of 44 CS, coz by the looks of it hamstring combo (by what most ppl have said on these forums) sucks for dmg.

Who on earth said the Hamstring chain sucks for damage? With 44CS you'll do more damage with Hamstring than you'd do with any style in any other line (with 44+11CS you'd do 20% more mainhand damage with Hamstring than a 50+11DW specced Inf does with Dual Shadows... And the difference grows with realm rank)

Then Leaper and Rib Separation do 16% more damage than Hamstring.

B

belth

I never noticed PA doing much more on a G. Rapier than on a Long Dirk tbh, not enough to offset the longer delay anyway. Didn't want to switch to faster weapons either when I had low DW as I'm too lazy to seriously farm money.

E

Ekydus

Well I have a Necromancer so money is REALLY no problem...

Does anyone see any faults in my spec?
- Bear in mind I still can't keep up with the technical mumbo-jumbo much as of yet...

Thanks for suggestions.

(Reason for spec is it takes too long to get 50 in Stealth and Envenom without the 39 CS spec. I want the 44 CS spec and I am lowering DW a bit (Too much?) to have high CS and Envenom and Stealth at 35.)

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark

What first appears to be a sloppy or meaningless use of words may well be a completely correct use of words to express sloppy or meaningless thinking

B

belth

Originally posted by Ekydus
[B(Reason for spec is it takes too long to get 50 in Stealth and Envenom without the 39 CS spec. I want the 44 CS spec and I am lowering DW a bit (Too much?) to have high CS and Envenom and Stealth at 35.) [/B]

Lifebane is somewhat overrated these days due to resists, so you might want to consider leaving that off and only getting the 47 str/cons debuff which is a must (IMO).

Dunno about stealth, never had it at 50, never will. 48 seems to be enough, casters might see me half a second sooner but it's 99% of the time too late by then. Only times I wish for higher stealth is when I have to keep stick on someone else who's stealthed.

E

Ekydus

So should I just go for:

50 Thrust.
44 Critical Strike.
34 Stealth.
34 Envenom.
22 Duel Wield.

?

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Pin
3.7spd Gladius + 2.2spd Dirk

I'm guessing this is the better of the two options because of the higher PA damage it will do?

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by old.LandShark

:)

just missing some letters =)

u know pl'ing alt from work n posting on forum isnt that nice
even more if need to sleep ...

but rlly, i can understand =)

Pa is a good style
n give more n more satisfaction on harder target as other assassin classes... but... remeber u dont have a 2h so dont relay only on Pa or bs...

slower weapong goes with buff ... take this in mind...

think i forgot the rest... but nm

nn

S

samildanachh

So should I just go for:

50 Thrust.
44 Critical Strike.
34 Stealth.
34 Envenom.
22 Duel Wield.

?

thats my current spec-and it rocks (i.e i kickass with it :D )

my old spec was 39cs-36stealth/envenom/ and 24DW/50thrust

the diffrence between 44cs and 39cs is really worth it tbh :)

B

belth

I'm guessing this is the better of the two options because of the higher PA damage it will do?

Gives the highest innate DW haste that a thruster can achieve and Gladius does marginally more damage (even at RR5+) than Guarded Rapier.

That spec you posted is close to my original, liked it pre-SC anyway, just 1 more DW on that :) Suggest getting DR2 at relatively early RR, I respecced to IP at one point so had to lose it and was pissed off at how rarely my offhand swung :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom