Best Camlann Class

Bahumat

FH is my second home
or a light mentalist, aoe mezz, stun and nukes for 100000000000 dmg.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Lol noob ! Even at 43 my lifetap oneshots teh pets ! All bards are free frags @!

Yep, cause Bards have pets? :eek6:

Everz

FH is my second home
Animist ftw, plants a few shrooms and youll farm dem rps... till you hit 50 with your shrooms and get pwnt :(

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
What's up with the "make a caster and wtfpwn everything" :confused: Haven't you heard of/faced battlecharge? Whenever you encounter one with battlecharge as a caster you've alrdy lost...Beside if you choose to play a merc you'll also get PF, which means they can't stop you from attacking them and they can't run away.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Merc's are a good class at low lvl and get much better as they go up. Also pally's arent too bad, you may not hit for any dmg at all but you can slowly kill someone with you blocking and using healchants.... i did see a very long and boring duel a little while ago, it was a 20 pally Vs 20 pally took about half an hour for them one of them to win :eek6: .

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i see it as ppl port or bug abuse so if you pick a caster pick something with versatility or something that can do insane dmg.

with tanks i dont thnk paladins are a good idea anymore. what with the fact all tanks get tireless plus duel wielders get a 25%+ or something against shields it makes it hard work.

i would say for PvP a reaver/hero/warrior is a good choice. also mincers and skalds cause of the interupts etc.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
heros, warriors arnt really the best option.

reavers are good, but really fotm, and seem to do terrible damage if their slam is purged. twf is the devil :flame:

dw's half block chance which means they can wtf most shield tanks, they do very high damage, and - heres the killer - they get charge :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
only mercs and bm's get charge yeah? savages dont iirc and zerkers cant i thought as well

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Zerk, Merc and BM are the 3 realms main dual weilding classes, so wouldnt make much sense if Zerk didnt get it too would it?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
the new owner of shynz( who has a rr11 zerker on french server) asked me how come he couldnt slam me :wanker:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
i see it as ppl port or bug abuse so if you pick a caster pick something with versatility or something that can do insane dmg.

with tanks i dont thnk paladins are a good idea anymore. what with the fact all tanks get tireless plus duel wielders get a 25%+ or something against shields it makes it hard work.

i would say for PvP a reaver/hero/warrior is a good choice. also mincers and skalds cause of the interupts etc.
paladins have never been good in pvp release that :twak:

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
heros, warriors arnt really the best option.

reavers are good, but really fotm, and seem to do terrible damage if their slam is purged. twf is the devil :flame:

dw's half block chance which means they can wtf most shield tanks, they do very high damage, and - heres the killer - they get charge :kissit:

Im sorry but LOL, best melee class is Mercenary period. charge 4tw.
Reavers arent really that good, my skald can take most (purge the slam so no levi ^^) reavers. and my skald is gimped :p

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
only person to seriously wtf my merc so far in a duel was torstig(sp?) basically he reaver bombed me, and i was on 10% hp before my second swing or so.

we fought after when ml8 and rr5 were down and he kinda got wtf'd tho.

mercs are the best melee class in the game atm, but TWF and static tempest bring alot to a group, neither of which a merc can give.

merc is my favorite character since i started daoc in the beta. :flame:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
merc is my favorite character since i started daoc in the beta. :flame:
Haha mercs were gimps at the begining.They became the best melee class after nerf of savages tho.

Natswoo

Banned
Imo don't make anything till Catacombs.. roll a warlock and you'll be the new burnsy in a week

K

korvv

best class is..

Mincer ofc best soloer actually with zephyr,insta stun, mezz from stealth and in movement , sos, also cute for fg too
if u make a sorc u wil be 2 hitted by me ~~.

Korvv R8l6 Shadowblade
Dont like the rest of my other chars

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you kinda missed 1 part in that

Mincer ofc best soloer actually with zephyr (when you get a guild capable of doing ml's and can quickly get you ml5 or whenever ml you get zephr)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Loving my VW on mordred. Not the best, but fucking fun non the less.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
you kinda missed 1 part in that

Mincer ofc best soloer actually with zephyr (when you get a guild capable of doing ml's and can quickly get you ml5 or whenever ml you get zephr)

ml8 so just 1-2 hours in toa and you are done..... :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
ml8 so just 1-2 hours in toa and you are done..... :cheers:

oh yeah cause once your mincer hits lvl 50 you can get from ml1 to ml8 in 1-2 hours.

even with speed hacks you could not travel to all the locs that quick!

Natswoo

Banned
try 1 - 2 days, at least, some ml mobs take 1 - 2 hours to kill by themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom