Best breakfasts

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
best breakfast is waking up to find a pretty girl sucking you.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i usually have 3 hard boiled eggs, a slice of brown bread and then usually a bit later i'll have a bowl of bran flakes or something.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
that sounds reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally nice.
no blueberries though :(
EVEN BETTER:eek:!
ill have to try that too, i love blueberries
all with a glass of ice cold apple juice :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cheese burgers are nice, fry ups, steaks, ice cream, pizza, chinese, donuts and choccy milk.

not really a museli and fruit person tbh :D

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Scrambled egg with tomatoes, potatoes, mushrooms bit of carrots and ofc some baked hot dogg sausage with some bacon onthe side with a nice glass of fresh pressed orange juice and a nice cup of Lady gray tea.....

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
EVEN BETTER:eek:!
ill have to try that too, i love blueberries
all with a glass of ice cold apple juice :D

last summer all i did was eat blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries :) i'm a bit of a berry addict :p
can't beat british strawberries either! the polish blueberries they get at sainsbury's are the best - juicy and squidgy and don't taste of cigarettes (like the ones from chile).

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
last summer all i did was eat blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries :) i'm a bit of a berry addict :p
can't beat british strawberries either! the polish blueberries they get at sainsbury's are the best - juicy and squidgy and don't taste of cigarettes (like the ones from chile).
:eek: sounds yummy, except i dont like raspberries

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
was in sainsburys today - new season british strawberries. i almost peed myself with excitement :)
some raspberries can be bitter and are crap. the raspberries from M&S always seem to be the best.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
ooo we grow our own strawberries :p loooooads of them! yumyumyum

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
we used to but then next doors dog decided to dig them all up and break the pots with them in when we were away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom