Best Blade movie

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Whats your fave Blade movie ?

Blade 2 for me

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i think blade trinity for me, ryan reynolds character adds a nice touch, same as jessica beale's

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
All have their merits, still love the opening 'blood disco' scene from the first one. Blows you away - then you think, 'shit, how does the rest of the movie top that opening sequence?'. It manages it, so it's the first for me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't beat the first, as it brought(what many forget!) a comic guy on the screen.

But, Trinity with Reynolds is just class.

Wish upon wish, Blade vs Spiderman sometime...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First for me too. and no to the spiderman thing, can't stand spiderman, it just wouldn't fit into the dark world of blade. (or at least the movie version of spiderman wouldn't)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
trinity for me, not for Jessica Biel (altho i deffo would) but Parker Posey..helloooo yummy :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First for me too. and no to the spiderman thing, can't stand spiderman, it just wouldn't fit into the dark world of blade. (or at least the movie version of spiderman wouldn't)

Actually mixed punisher vs spiderman with blade vs spiderman, go figure, drunk and tired :D

But they should start bringing out the "vs" movies. Batman vs Superman was ace as a comic. Come on, kryptonite gloves :worthy:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the one with the vampire pomeranians!!!

that is soo freeking cool.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Blade 4 (tax avoidance)

thats the one where he goes to prison and gets fuckeds up the arse by all the inmates

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i try to skate up hill? am i a motherfucker now? :(

blade 1, hated the rest.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
All the blade films were pretty crap imo... Wesley Snipes only good film was Demolition Man.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Trinity for me it would have been Blade 2 as the sound track wins, but that fight infront of the bank of lights was filmedin a way that made it look crap imo.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I should see them again I guess, can't remember which is which anymore. I thought the intro scene of 1 was incredible though, so I think my preference goes to the original :)

About the vs..... nah, not blade vs spiderman. They're both good, so won't have too much incentive to fight eachother, so plot's probably going to be wank :)

I guess I would like to see a Blade & Selene (Underworld) Co-Op orso, with lots of friction between the two since she's a vampire and stuff :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye blade vs spiderman wasn't what i meant, punisher vs spiderman has been done alreayd, it was rather good.

Punisher thinking spiderman is a menace etc.

Also batman vs superman was just ace like i said :D

Blade vs Selene would be interesting :worthy:

Syri

FH is my second home
I think i prefered the first one, though they were all entertaining really. quite unusual for hollywood to give us a trilogy where they're all on a good level overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom