Best Avatars seen on BW

S

Shaki/Aeis

Easily the smiling girl bouncing her boobs with a cencur sign covering most.
Don't know who got it but I get happy everytime I see it:D

O

old.Zarff

that's laro's :) either that one or Ardrias' ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

I always kinda liked klav's. None others really spring to mind unless I'm looking at them but I remember that one, which I guess means it tickled me more than any others :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

There's a reason we don't tell Isharo (Cyradix) when guild meetings are, you know...

K

Kagato.

Any avatar with bouncing boobs is a winner methinks.

S

si1verwolf

Originally posted by Kagato.
Any avatar with bouncing boobs is a winner methinks.

Sad I know, but I totally agree! :clap: Doesn't Laroma have that avatar? Please post it here - it always cheers me up! :p

L

Laroma

Originally posted by si1verwolf
Sad I know, but I totally agree! :clap: Doesn't Laroma have that avatar? Please post it here - it always cheers me up! :p
Wish granted! :D

S

Shaki/Aeis

Where did you find that avatar Laroma?
Did you do it youself?:)

If you did it yourself post the original picture without the cencur. I am curious how it looks;)

L

Laroma

Yeah I did it myself, ill look for the original - I had the uncensored version before ewul bigfoot pm'ed me and made me nerf it (which was like 2 secs after I uploaded it). :(

Edit: Here we go. Clicky. :D

K

kinag

Svartmetall's avatar.

damn cool one :D

N

naetha

I like Whoodoo's avatar tbh :D

I can actually sit there for hours watching it :rolleyes:

X

xrn

Originally posted by Archeon
Says you, sleeping Pikachu fortehwin :D

lol, i never saw it was Pikachu before now, thought it looked like some kind of rocket or something :p

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Laroma
Yeah I did it myself, ill look for the original - I had the uncensored version before ewul bigfoot pm'ed me and made me nerf it (which was like 2 secs after I uploaded it). :(

Edit: Here we go. Clicky. :D

Excellant Avatar but I was actually thinking of the one with the close-up shot of bouncing boobs in a black dress.

Someone pm all the people with bouncing boob avatars to post in this thread please :D

L

Laroma

Originally posted by Kagato.
Excellant Avatar but I was actually thinking of the one with the close-up shot of bouncing boobs in a black dress.

Someone pm all the people with bouncing boob avatars to post in this thread please :D
That would be this one. Forgot who's it is tho, I remember complimenting it on the trade forums. :p

Edit: It's ceix' avatar. :D

Users who are viewing this thread