Rant Best argument for the death of optical media...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...toddlers. Went to switch on my PS3 last night, and found not one, not two, but FOUR DVDs stuffed into the drive; all Disney. The crunching noise was not an encouraging sound.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ouch but lol but ouch but lol but ouch :D

I think most parents these days have been there and feel your pain.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Be alert Gaff. Be very very alert.

kids-with-paint-mess.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That would be annoying, particularly if the house was empty and you were sitting down to watch Anal Sluts 3.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Slot loading is the big problem, they are so fucking poorly designed that they let you physically load more than one disc.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Be alert Gaff. Be very very alert.

kids-with-paint-mess.jpg

This is going to happen. I go mad with the missus because she keeps leaving pens lying around where Madam can reach them. I have pen all over my leather sofa already (to go with the formula, vomit and food stains already there). I need to put the telly and the AV gear up on the wall out of reach but I never have the bloody time to get it done. Next month. Definitely.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Why have children when you can just get skull wrecked and have fun trashing your own stuff? At least that way you get the enjoyment out of it before the stress and money issues it causes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...toddlers. Went to switch on my PS3 last night, and found not one, not two, but FOUR DVDs stuffed into the drive; all Disney. The crunching noise was not an encouraging sound.

That's the best argment for the death of children if you ask me...

BTW - what can we do about all these broken img links? Half of them aren't working for me nowadays and it can't be because I'm using fryafox :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I once drew a massive picture on a carpet with a marker pen, oh the joys.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I may buy a high-end slot load cd player just to have a wee gloat :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
But then you'd have to stand a certain distance in anticipation and be surprised as it kicks it out into your eyes.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I used to hide the tea spoons in the Betamax, but prior to that my older brother took dirt from the potted plants and shoved in it. It would still work if the power source hadn't blown up a couple of years ago :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Our old DVD player was one of those where the platter comes out to accept the DVD. Somehow the Mrs managed to get a DVD to lodge itself into the guts of the machine instead of sitting in the platter.

I had to take it apart to remove the DVD but managed to re-assemble it and it still works...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom