Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Whole point of voting dwy is ur not sposed to vote for uself rofl :p

BS : if ur the best u vote for urself like

best hero : discipline or smt

tssk tssk eluvia

moik

Fledgling Freddie
best hibs: rr (thats [R]aind[r]op for all you lesser-knowing beings!)
best albs: ad

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I've talked to Sorusii on Hibernia prydwen lastweek, and he confirmed that they were coming back on Midgard Excalibur, but still busy with some chars toa'ing orsomething.

Though I think they will have more competition then earlier since lot more higher rr's about now. :)

<ps group setup included a warlock> <-- bye bye alb + hib ;(

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
<ps group setup included a warlock> <-- bye bye alb + hib ;(
correction - group setup MAY include a warlock as in we have a TOAd one soon :p but since alot of people have multiple chars nothing is decided 100% about setup. except for the ebayer, (yours truly) who's bonedancer they'll be stuck with permanently. :) so healers, shaman and a bonedancer, that's all we and anybody know about our upcoming setup. :)

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
correction - group setup MAY include a warlock as in we have a TOAd one soon :p but since alot of people have multiple chars nothing is decided 100% about setup. except for the ebayer, (yours truly) who's bonedancer they'll be stuck with permanently. :) so healers, shaman and a bonedancer, that's all we and anybody know about our upcoming setup. :)
:clap:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
damn and i thought it would be 6 warlocks, pac healer and a skald!

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
sigh, knew it t.t

NP with bd, warr, zerk, svg, hardmode & challenge4tw -.-

easy to kill for hiblets, 2 grapple 2 bg:)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
aye we do 7 thane 1 48pachealer gruppa just for u vinters

Calo

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
sigh, knew it t.t

True they should run with Healer-skald-skald-thane-valk-valk-valk-valk
altho they could get whines because they have 3 zephyrs!

nah try : 3xhealer, shaman, zerker,bd,warlock,warri/sm/zerker

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
sigh, knew it t.t

thats hardly a pwn setup :p

thing ive found is that u want 2zerk+thane for sure if running tank orientated grp, with svg ull find maybe that ur tanks get a bit split up with 1 having charge and other not. Thane,zerk,zerk,sm/skald. Or well really i think that 4th spot can be filled by litereally anything, but many setup's work, vr/vp/grv all have diffrent setups, and all work pretty well. Irony has it i belive that a bg is needed more in a tank grp these days than a caster grp, because tank grp v tank grp will result in tanks fighting each other pretty early on, and grp with bg'er will own the grp without it.

anyway rambling a bit and a bit off topic :p

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Stubbe... you guys know perfect the setup :p - as any other player with knowledge here will do.

100% in the setup .. it will count with Zzang playing Zzang,
Ons playing Endineit,

After the two basics stuff , they have the 2x multiplayers Medde / Soru, who are the ones who cure all the injuries in their setups, addapting their playing to the requiered class medde -> as chamie, svg , runie , healer .. soru as zerk , warrior , rm or any other class .. since they both are good at any class.

Then , insert the NP engine player in (xana), who has setted from always the driving stuff in NP and way of play, well as healer , well as mage , ofc always something which has power pool :p

After that, as usual three spots left .. to fill up the grp.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
xana won't be playing with us :) other than that ur pretty much spot on. except ofc that I'm gonna be the best bd that ever honored this earth by walking on it :m00:

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Well - didnt name you at all , cause i though after the selling part, you were fully gone , ofc you been counted always as the healing main part in the grp. I hope anyways you do well in the BD - but NP looses the main countering dmg part not having Stubbe as healer.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
have to agree with dwy about rr ;o

when they run their right setup, they kill pretty much everything o_O

Calo

Part of the furniture
Domain said:
Well - didnt name you at all , cause i though after the selling part, you were fully gone , ofc you been counted always as the healing main part in the grp. I hope anyways you do well in the BD - but NP looses the main countering dmg part not having Stubbe as healer.

If np comes back

can we see the old dh again ? ;)

bitte-dom-garba the worst nightmare of every mid/alb for several months :D

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
from my personal experience i would say that the best albion guild is First Cohort and the best hibernia guild is Motorheads guild, Llaw Arian i think that is and the best midgard guild is Village People, i think i will join them if they are good enough for me :D

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
except ofc that I'm gonna be the best bd that ever honored this earth by walking on it :m00:

u got a very long walk in front of u then :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom