Beserkers out there Plz read

L

lac_desariel

I post this here and not Prwd for 2 reasons. i have grown to know who's who on these boards and who to ignor etc. and cos some of you guys i value your opions as experianced players.

Basicly i play a zerker on midguard prwd server atm (24) hes 2 hand axe and rest parry thinking of 50 axe/hammer 50 parry rest in the bin or left axe where ever..
I read alot that zerkers got nerfed yet i can 3 shot = lvl in BG hib main tanks (dueling) and also yellow mobs... From what i see zerk is viable just LA isnt...

Basicly i after advice i want a fun chr to play a challange not a 2 button class, some thing that is different from what albion have to offer.. we dont have shape changers so i thought why not?

or others that might aid me what other classes could be fun to play and why?
(bear in mind its a cashal time playing thing)

TY in advance

R

Repent Reloaded

Basicly i play a zerker on midguard prwd server atm
righty, mate I stopped reading here, I will not listen to any advice or infact anything when that person cant spell their own realm correctly. its MIDGARD not MIDGUARD. fucks sake.

oh yeah, I have my own zerker on exal, he's full LA and rest axe and at L36 he can hit most oranges for 180/200 easy, as far as zerkers go, LA was a fix, not a nerf, I dont know any other class (cept sav) that can hit for 180/200 every 3.2

IMHO 2h zerkers are shite, when you got the option of 2h troll sav, 2h zerks dont come close, LA is still viable for zerkers imo, just dont spam DF.

imo u gave noob advice.

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
righty, mate I stopped reading here, I will not listen to any advice or infact anything when that person cant spell their own realm correctly. its MIDGARD not MIDGUARD. fucks sake.

Sorry i was not offering advice just asking,also i have a slight dyslexia and never noticed my spelling mistake... or any grammer errors. please forgive my ways.

Any others out there willing to help instead of this over critical idiot with nothing better to do than pick faults in others

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Sorry i was not offering advice just asking,also i have a slight dyslexia and never noticed my spelling mistake... or any grammer errors. please forgive my ways.

Any others out there willing to help instead of this over critical idiot with nothing better to do than pick faults in others

It gets on my tits when ppl spell midgard with a U thats all, wasnt flippin over ur grammer and spellin mate. chill, ment no offence.

if u think all that was bad, u aint seen nothin yet ;)

R

Repent Reloaded

ah ok, spec advice, if you get L50 go: 50 weapon, 50 LA and 28 Parry. this maxes ur dmg output and u can get parry pritty high with RRL and + plus if u feel like u need to use a 2h u still can with the 5 in weapon.

hope that helps.

L

lac_desariel

It gets on my tits when ppl spell midgard with a U thats all, wasnt flippin over ur grammer and spellin mate. chill, ment no offence.

if u think all that was bad, u aint seen nothin yet ;)
Sorry d00d.. its a sore nerve my bad :) peace

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You are such a fucking hypocrite! How can you complain about peoples' poor spelling when you are barely able to string a coherent sentence together yourself?!

R

Repent Reloaded

I didnt complain about his spellin, u get about 5 ppl who spell Midgard with Midguard, pisses me well off.

Read what I said, I didnt rip into him for his spellin, just the realm thing. shut it Sissy, we r ok now......tit :D

L

lac_desariel

ah ok, spec advice, if you get L50 go: 50 weapon, 50 LA and 28 Parry. this maxes ur dmg output and u can get parry pritty high with RRL and + plus if u feel like u need to use a 2h u still can with the 5 in weapon.

hope that helps.

I though LA made zerkers crappy? like i said i want somthing albion dont offer but im not looking for Uber or gimpy either, just fun and a challenge :) and i chose midgard cos i thing hibby looks bland and im in to runes and stuff like dat

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Sorry d00d.. its a sore nerve my bad :) peace

Peace :)
.....I'd hug u... but ur an alb ... so i wont ;)

R

Repent Reloaded

OMFG u didnt spell midgard with a cap M ... just kiddin :D

LA used to hit for tons, but becoz it hits for far less then it used too it puts ppl off, but the dmg it still does is the 2nd best in the game out of light tanks imo , 150-200 dmg every few seconds is nice,

There is a move called Double Frost, it does loads of dmg but takes loads of end, so the way to use zerkers now is to use their evade/parry styles and possisional ones too, that way u make loads of dmg and save some end, so its pritty hard going to make sure u snap off those combo's, so its not a 1 or 2 button tank anymore, u will use the whole quickbar like a stealther ;)

good luck!

A

adari

^
|

Be glad you're not a mid on excal or you'd have to put up with this retard.

P

punj

if your going 2 handed and don't want a FOTM savage then warrior would be a better option

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by adari
^
|

Be glad you're not a mid on excal or you'd have to put up with this retard.

I dont act like that ingame, jesus christ skooli. if i acted like this there I'd get no place.

SKOOL KID!!!!!!!1

A

AbPoon

Dont use Double frost use snow blind

Word

Ah 2h is only any good while in frenzy btw and then i cant decided if the dps is better

I

Imon

Zerkers are not crap after patch,
just ppl that haven´t understood it.

Sure before the patch we could insta winevrything 1 button
even then i used 2 qbars to get all styles

After the patch i have cut down to 1 qbar (5 styles)

behind styles , parry styles and df which still is an ok anytime style.

the thing with the patch is that our dmg still is good if you use the right style at the right moment and switch to 2h when you zerk.

if not in any situation where positional can be sed, just bash a df!

Sure we can not do 1000+ any more (if not in zerk and 2 h^^)
but it´s a great class to play and kinda inline with the other relms

my advice: spec 50 axe 50 LA 28 parry

O

old.anubis

well, if you intend to use 2h then better be savage or warrior, but not zerk ffs

J

jakobi

You should stick with your zerker, go 50 LA 50 whatever wep you like.
Use the positionals and reactionaries in the LA line. I f you like the 2hand option, its should be pretty nice dmg if you pull out 2handed weapon in zerk mode and use positionals.

Messy writing, hope you get the generel idea of what I mean.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by klavrynd
zerk = merc styledamage , healer basedamage
hey dont insult ous healers i do 60-90 dmg ffs!111111 :D

D

Denisée

Basicly i play a zerker on midguard prwd server atm

If you actually did stop read there, how could you then know that he wanted to be a 2h berserker, and that he think LA was dramaticly nerfed ???

G

Gewny

2h is pointless, if ure only 24 and want to be a 2h guy, get a warr, combining slam with 2h is IMO better than 2h + zerk

And 2h savage is ofc good, but you risk for it to get hit by Mythics nerf hammer of doom.

About LA, LA = zerker and zerker = LA.

DF has a silly end cost havent seen anythig close to it on any other class ever. And the cap is low. In PVE I dont even use it anymore, I instead use behind series combinde with taunt or detaunt. (depending on the situation ofc) no point is wasting youre full end bar for almost nothig.

In 1.65 there might be an upping to Aoura borealis, I dont know how big it is yet but relly a lvl 50 style 3rd in chain should do scary amount of dmg...

B

Blazor Meneth

behind styles , parry styles and df which still is an ok anytime style.

Imon forgot about hte most important evade style :)

A

alme

There is a move called Double Frost, it does loads of dmg but takes loads of end, so the way to use zerkers now is to use their evade/parry styles and possisional ones too, that way u make loads of dmg and save some end, so its pritty hard going to make sure u snap off those combo's, so its not a 1 or 2 button tank anymore, u will use the whole quickbar like a stealther ;)

good luck!

rofl yea, 3 buttons to keep in mind. TEH hard tbh

L

lac_desariel

I see loads of help here :).. ty all keep it coming, but a word on the warrior and 2 hand shield thing.. Albion got armsmen i could do it there and tbh nahh... and savage i dont like the easy option (just my opion on the class) tried it didnt like deleted. but i spose thats why i persist with my caster.

what others make good class that alb dont have simler too?

S

sazard

u will use the whole quickbar like a stealther ;)

somone deport this kid to Mars.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom