Berserker Weapons Spec

Emerica-Polomalu

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys :)

I had started me a Thidranki zerker, im Dwarf and atm speced: Sword - Left axe.

What do you guys think of that spec ? or is hammer - left axe , or even axe - left axe better ?

Greetings Emerica - Polomalu :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
reroll troll before you go any further....

and i dont think it matter that much if you are sword/la or axe/la...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:

i hate trolls :p i would make a norse :> well, troll might be good for thid, but i just done like them o_O

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Two specs I would recommend for you when in thid (+5 to all in the template ofc):

19 Mainhand
19 La
19 Parry

or

21 Mainhand
21 La
15 Parry

As for the race issue I would go norse although my zerk is a troll:) Due to alot of vamps and assassins in thid I would go Hammer/La. Get a 99% qual or better 9.0 dps 4.0ish speed hammer mainhand and a fast offhand imo.

Emerica-Polomalu

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the tips, but what is wrong with a dwarf ? it got high con and like that, but when i hit master soldier i take my zerker to 50 and rvr with him . Troll still best in real rvr ?

Danzaz

Fledgling Freddie
Got a dwarf serk at 50 and would respec troll if possible for the xtra str so imo go troll.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
The reason some go hammer is to get both Crush and Slash damage, Sword and Axe are both slash as you know

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Emerica-Polomalu said:
Hmm okay :/

zerkers are quite much about dmg and sword/hammer/axe/left axe is str based, so the best race are trolls. maybe the higher qui of a norse can compensate and some how be better, but i don't know.

but what i do know is that dwarven zerkers are so much cooler than trolls or norse so if i made on it would definitly be a dwarf :)

Chance

Loyal Freddie
for a thidranki zerker imo you have to be axe - LA then get Mourning Rage as a 2h axe since it hits for huge!!! amount of dmg i do 270dmg on caster (but his ofc a twoll:>)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
The reason some go hammer is to get both Crush and Slash damage, Sword and Axe are both slash as you know

Its because hammer has better positionals :C

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
Dwarf zerkers are cool, there HPs just rock, got almost 3k hp on mine

but ofc zerkers are dmg dealers and there dmg is based on str so a troll is beter :(

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Dorf = +5% body resist also.

(that being said, my zerk is troll aswell :))

X

xGenocidex

Roteca said:

its thid use... any race zerker is fine in thid ¬¬

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
its thid use... any race zerker is fine in thid ¬¬

migth be true, but if he decides to go all the way, he will defo want a troll...

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo go troll and hammer/la it gives better dmg and the hibs have bad hits against it so pretty much they r shit

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
I have played all races as zerk in thid back in the days and my personal favourite was norse with a 19 19 19 spec. This was for soloing purposes and yes, in capped gear+buffs. There is nothing wrong with dwarfs, especially not at 50 with decent gear. What you might have to invest to get stronger other races need to apply elsewhere, so it evens up. Never tried a dwarf zerk with toa bonuses in thid, but as my kobbie savage Ovo had close to 850 hp at 24 you should surpass 1k without too much trouble.

Tip:
Put lvl 20 charges on armor parts for interrupting casters (one tactic that saved me alot vs casters on every tank I have played in thid through the years)
Waterpot, end pot, heal pot
Lw1
14 str/con/qui cap
96 hp cap
Mp Af 62 armor if you cba:p
Cap everything else
Get the lvl 20ish gem with af charge to swap in for use

You have probably thought of most already. Good luck

feril

Fledgling Freddie
hmm the hard cap in quick is 250 and a norse should easly reach that with a good template.. so i would say troll and try to cap quick with 101 and then you should be around 250 if not, aug quick 1 or 2 isent that much to spend some rps on and you will get the troll str for free with the same swing speed as a norse but higher dps..

roll troll imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom