Berserker population on excal dying?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie

Sillent

Fledgling Freddie
^^

Well i play mid a long time now, and yes berserkers were OP before the -40% LA, but afte that they souldnt get nerfed, and tbh u souldnt even speak about mid light tanks.Even savage had at least 3 nerfs ^^, they even nerfed his insta taunt FFS, and why u always pick mid to say about OP classes? yes we had some but all are nerfed, and now thanks to toa since goa made our tanks like gimptanks all ppl find a good chance to roll a caster.For an example try animist , he is the most OP class in the hole game, why dont they nerf him ? is there any reason ?? And ffs who real is more OP when u go in Hib/excal and u buy respec stone for 500 gold and in mid U buy it for 5 plats ?Think about that a bit ? is it because hib pves more Or because its more easy ?!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Animists have gotten at least two nerfs, and they got one more inc next patch. And I guess it's true that prices are so high on mid excal cuz we've had df so much. There has been soo much tg farming and there's 1-2 dragon raids each week so I don't think you can say that respec stones are cheaper in hib cuz of animists. Everything is expensive on mid excal, saw gov at 70p and zahur's ring at 45p, that's the CHEAPEST I've seen.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm still around, still enjoying playing a zerk after all thhis time :) , quite a few people are taking a pre NF break i think (like me)

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

The first char i made and got to 50 was a zerker , this was pre 1,62 after that i stopped playing him, and zerker was not OP , one of the few classes with no xtra abilities , atleast warr have slam and evil blocking , zerker was just another class to deal dmg , and easy to take down, try duel a zerker now , most warriors can take him most thanes can take him , all savages can take him etc etc etc .....

when they nerfed zerker i saw NO need for my zerker , since the above chars could fill his spot better than him. so why wanna play a useless char ?
sure dmg is there , but thats all.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
nptr said:
2-3 BLs in grp leave enemy grp at ~25%-50% of hp with ml8+ml2, if the grp plays right the BMs will do you nothing anyway. ML-spec only to melee vs tanks - sucks by default compare to the BL opportunities.

say that after you release.

Sillent

Fledgling Freddie
^^

Leel said:
Animists have gotten at least two nerfs, and they got one more inc next patch. And I guess it's true that prices are so high on mid excal cuz we've had df so much. There has been soo much tg farming and there's 1-2 dragon raids each week so I don't think you can say that respec stones are cheaper in hib cuz of animists. Everything is expensive on mid excal, saw gov at 70p and zahur's ring at 45p, that's the CHEAPEST I've seen.

YES i do say its cheaper because of animists, its true we make a lot of dragon raids, i agrre with that, but we need at least 1.5 fg to do it , in hibernia its easy.1 day 4 animistis gather , they take 1 fop bb and they go kill the dragon just for fun( or 6 animists i dont remember) so dont u dare tell me about it :m00:

vintervargen

Banned
i find it funny when a low RR, thirdparty software using, Black Company member, bonedancer joins the discussion.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
My steph kill is better than yours imo subedai. Gifv back decent debuff imo!!!
steph.jpg

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
i find it funny when a low RR, thirdparty software using, Black Company member, bonedancer joins the discussion.

Did he steal the software too? :p

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt know that rr9-11 hibs invest points in "blabbering", but must admit u do that better than you really play :D

Vindsjel

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Well the point I made was that there are so few of us left - similar to the eldritch population on prydwen actually with the same level of parity. With tanks reportedly going to be owned and I can name Xest from prydwen.net on this one seeing as he loves to /whine about how hibs are going to be so owned (which may or may not be the case, we have much yet to see) come NF and with tanks being his main offence to the source of his whine ie "tanks are so effing useless in NF" but he would say that as he plays US servers - to which from our server we seem to see things much differently. It is likely that zerkers are going to be seen less often and more savages reappearing - from the advice i've been given of late.

But really imo we do need the Zerker population back on the level of at least last years levels online at that average. It's nice to see that overall you peeps have something good to say about zerkers, which wasn't the case pre-toa. Let's hope things get better :)

Some ppl know too much. US servers have nothing to do with EU servers, bring their best fg here they d do fuck all. Download some Gladric movies watch him own, and tell me if a asolo merc can do the same on EU servers, think your answer would sum up all about EU and US ppl playskill comparison.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Vindsjel said:
Some ppl know too much. US servers have nothing to do with EU servers, bring their best fg here they d do fuck all. Download some Gladric movies watch him own, and tell me if a asolo merc can do the same on EU servers, think your answer would sum up all about EU and US ppl playskill comparison.

I think you will find that prydwen is an english server on European DAOC tho :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Conclusion

Well after a week of everyone filling their boots on this one, it seems that Zerk is still a popular class but it is in need of some 'love' to redress the balance and encourage people to play the class more often.

Sadly the post 1.62 patch has left somewhat of a stigma on the class as a whole it would appear, and even some time later it still haunts the class - a tough act to swipe from the stage it appears. Perhaps if we are lucky that mythic will take note of what they have done to the Berserker and the feed back here to may'be find some better balance than what they have at present. But for now, only those true zerkers will play the class thoroughly from what you guys have said which is a great pity imo.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Imgormiel said:
I think you will find that prydwen is an english server on European DAOC tho :p
Gladric doesn't play on prydwen tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom