Berserker movie

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
whats the body? buff icon that up soon as ur rezzed? could be sok but that pulses, at least in alb. ok play and another good demo of how little "fun" light tanks are these days.. :)

its the gimpy scarab vest meleeresistbuff :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
curious to see it. so downloading it :) maybe i am in it with druid!

still, i will remind you the zerk that did tendrils between our casters without stun immune (and insta died)!"(just like domain moc+shield spam, soz doma :)) :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Jobbegea said:
still, i will remind you the zerk that did tendrils between our casters without stun immune (and insta died)!"(just like domain moc+shield spam, soz doma :)) :p

hehe, thats nothing new... I fuckup so much I wonder why anyone still groups with me :p Probably just to have an excuse for losing! Anyway, I remember that too, was one of the first days with new castable stun effect... got demo on me, and thought it was caster stun

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
raid said:
hehe, thats nothing new... I fuckup so much I wonder why anyone still groups with me :p Probably just to have an excuse for losing! Anyway, I remember that too, was one of the first days with new castable stun effect... got demo on me, and thought it was caster stun

yup, everyone just fucks up sometimes :).

watched movie. made me abit smile at that last fight.

str sheared
str/con sheared
malice debuff
str/con debuff

then BLml3 encumberence :p

almost could see you vanishing in the earth towards china.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
indeed, and nice tankgrp you run, very different to fight than most others ;)

well, we started to run castergrp at low rank vs prenerf savages.. (now that! was fking hard lol), and now we run tanks since everyone else and their mothers and aunts and even ol granddad is running bloody silly castergrps :) It just isnt original at all to toss together a group with 2-3 casters, some BLs for interrupt and go RvR, ofc it will be a good setup but, everyone else can do it also. Thats in no way any critics towards Mael or anything, I like fighting you guys since you are good at what you do, I just rather do something else, aslong as its fun to play.

Tankgroup deffo works though, and tbh, I find it way more fun than casters in many many ways :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm did i ever mention that i hate majsan :drink: annoying little fuck

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Some nice fights there , noticed that your missing s/c for almost entire first fight and no rebuff

also that 377 str is kinda low for norse zerk ? got similar on my celt champ with no aug str

the melee lag is also horrible , notice it alot more watching your vids than dallas/moksi POV .. probably because you have to rely on a rear positional where its easy for the target to warp away.

medde on bd interupting 3 casters in that agramon fight is also whine-worthy :fluffle:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Some nice fights there , noticed that your missing s/c for almost entire first fight and no rebuff

also that 377 str is kinda low for norse zerk ? got similar on my celt champ with no aug str

the melee lag is also horrible , notice it alot more watching your vids than dallas/moksi POV .. probably because you have to rely on a rear positional where its easy for the target to warp away.

medde on bd interupting 3 casters in that agramon fight is also whine-worthy :fluffle:

that str is indeed with no aug str, atm i have empty mind3, aom4, det4, charge3, pain1, lw1 or so :p used to have the usual str3-4, mop4, qui2 etc spec until last week but have kinda given up the idea of being a real dmg dealer now :(

yeah think BMs have it much easier with meleelag, I need a PF proc to be on par with only back pos snare, not to even mention sidestun :p can't hit anything if I stick on non-PF'd target, and when not sticking a little irl fumbling lets the target get perma oor.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
hmmm did i ever mention that i hate majsan :drink: annoying little fuck
think majsan was only playing the char himself in the PE fight :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
yeah think BMs have it much easier with meleelag, I need a PF proc to be on par with only back pos snare, not to even mention sidestun :p can't hit anything if I stick on non-PF'd target, and when not sticking a little irl fumbling lets the target get perma oor.

that is very very true, mercs have exact same problem which I experienced on mine. BM is a far better stylewise it seems to me (except if going fotmcrushmerc with silly anytimestun but..) but merc have benefit of heavier defenses overall. I havent played zerker in ages but charge+vendo+2h battlering spiker on a solid meleetrain should perform decent I think? If you get to hit that is hehe.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
that str is indeed with no aug str, atm i have empty mind3, aom4, det4, charge3, pain1, lw1 or so :p used to have the usual str3-4, mop4, qui2 etc spec until last week but have kinda given up the idea of being a real dmg dealer now :(

U CAN BE A DMG DEALER mate ! I know u can <33

liked the movie nice play ffff :eek:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Running back and forth a lot while casters kill stuff.

Why don't you play a Warrior? At least you can slam stuff like Majsan does and grapple tanks.

auroria

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Running back and forth a lot while casters kill stuff.

Why don't you play a Warrior? At least you can slam stuff like Majsan does and grapple tanks.
no banelords? and cause hamstermode is sexy?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Overrated Banelords? Get a BD?

banelords definitely aren't overrated, else you would see plenty of svg grps kicking ass ;) grp could work with a bd or 2 and no zerker, but then it doesnt include me :(

and yeah running back and forth seems to be the way to go, unfortunately :( i'd like to play more offensive, but would need more tanks then and mid lighttanks are so gimped :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Overrated Banelords? Get a BD?

charge3 det5 tanks with BL's is nice at start of fight.
charge in. do demo and run back or if your own group is pushing alot play the big zoarkat and kite grappler. and spamming some BL's in the mean while.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Really like the movie. Have a lot respect for you Raid; You admit you are fallible and dont have an epeen, even though if anyone had a right to an epeen it would probably be you (rr11, rr9, rr9 is not bad ;p).

liloe

It's my birthday today!
very nice =)) and you get lots of bonus points for using Amorphis as music in it =) My favourite track on the new album to be exact =) :worthy:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie :D one of the best i have seen for a while :D

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Achilles said:
Really like the movie. Have a lot respect for you Raid; You admit you are fallible and dont have an epeen, even though if anyone had a right to an epeen it would probably be you (rr11, rr9, rr9 is not bad ;p).

lol he has HUGE epeeen, whines alot and is finnish :<

the fallible stuff is just to look cjoot

and (rr9 - rr9 - rr9 - rr11) u forgot one :D = NOLIFEr !

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
This will be interesting! Nice person and player I've seen around since I was farming seals pre SI. Will watch it tomorrow. :]

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Arid|Disci said:
lol he has HUGE epeeen, whines alot and is finnish :<

the fallible stuff is just to look cjoot

and (rr9 - rr9 - rr9 - rr11) u forgot one :D = NOLIFEr !

DOH thought you'd know me better after being guildm8s for 3+years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom