BEP's

B

bone_idle

How many cert points do you get per level. IE: 3 per BR level or 2 or 1?. Last night i did a forget skill and 24 hrs later the points didnt appear back up to relearn another skill.

I'm BR4 and have medium assault ( 3pts i think ) / A basalist ( 2pts ) and a Galaxy ( 3pts ). Is this right or have i been ripped off for some points by unlearning?. I unlearned the points from a marauder ( 3pts ). :(

Need confirmation of points distributed per level before using support.

B

BrassMonkey

i did a forget skill and 24 hrs later the points didnt appear back up to relearn another skill.

When you 'Unlearn' a skill you immediately get those points back. Say you unlearn Basalisk, you immediately get the 2 points spent on it back into your cert points pool. You only have to wait 24hours if you want to unlearn another skill, not for the points to re-appear.

You only get 1 certification point per Battle Rank.

I think you start off with 4 points to spend...so at BR4 you should have a total of 7 Certification Points...i think

F

Faeldawn

When you unlearn a skill you get the Cert points back instantly, the 24 hour timer is so that you can only unlearn one skill per day to stop players changing every 5 minutes to suit the occasion.

Also, welcome to PS :)

D

Deadmanwalking

And welcome to ppl repeating each other..

I think you start with 3 certs

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
And welcome to ppl repeating each other..

I think you start with 3 certs

One posted 1 minute before the other one. ;)

4 cert points at start, so you can buy anything you like except the skills that you need prerequisites for.

P

[PS]Nova

Yeah they made a big thing of that, you would have enough cert points to buy any ONE cert right from BR1 and reaver is 4 points. :)

And your spec sounds right given that I think medium assault is 2 points and you should have 7 in total.

And yes, it's 1 per level after the original 4, makes a total possible of 23 points at BR20.

D

Deadmanwalking

Wouldnt that be 24?

4 certs at br0 then 1 for each BR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom