Beno...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I agree in full, but you're deluding yourself if you think a group formed by the Albs described would make any opposition. They would disband twice as fast as it took them to gather.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Like manisch said, the albs will be farmed anyway, so why bother with a group ?
Ppl get tired of semi-opted groups with infils as MA and no clerics..
and its not something new. always been like that.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Like manisch said, the albs will be farmed anyway, so why bother with a group ?
Ppl get tired of semi-opted groups with infils as MA and no clerics..
and its not something new. always been like that.

Just to give an example, today I played my valk so went to eras to see what was going there, I only found 3 mids defending (SM, warrior and lvl 25 bb) and joined their group. We were only 4 with me on valk as main healer (with 22 mend) and we still managed to last ~30 mins and farm around 25k while defending from 2-3 fg albs. I killed lots with oil over and over again, they just kept coming to that door unbuffed and solo.

Razez

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, Albs proves again and again that they prefer zerg over tactics as mids and hibs comes in 1 fg, gets in the same position(the bridge wall) and farms anyone who gets close and first off, Albs don't have grps apparently, they few fg's that are together are random..

Still, Albs continue to go 20 semi-solo and out on that same bridge every day and every night with the same results, the grp being inside that acually play together kills everything unti lalbs come with 30ppl.

And yet after seeing this sooooo many times and see the results of it, STILL not a single alb grp tries that, no, we go solo and roam out in the open, an fg comes, and get in the bridge wall.

Albs ffs c'mon, start making grps!!!

Good playing though by you hibs/mids.

Regards.

Razez

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, Albs proves again and again that they prefer zerg over tactics as mids and hibs comes in 1 fg, gets in the same position(the bridge wall) and farms anyone who gets close and first off, Albs don't have grps apparently, they few fg's that are together are random..

Still, Albs continue to go 20 semi-solo and out on that same bridge every day and every night with the same results, the grp being inside that acually play together kills everything unti lalbs come with 30ppl.

And yet after seeing this sooooo many times and see the results of it, STILL not a single alb grp tries that, no, we go solo and roam out in the open, an fg comes, and get in the bridge wall.

Albs ffs c'mon, start making grps!!!

Good playing though by you hibs/mids.

Regards.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
haha the thread timers are fucked again!

should make this flame bait thread more interesting!

Rage

Fledgling Freddie
Albs = untemplated semi PuG groups of random rr3-4

Scenario:

Albs encounter hib+mids FG rr10+ opted guildgroups, ALbs die horribly in 5 secs cursing the mid+hib alliance.

Albs cluster up to 2 fg, still get the arses wtfpwned by the rr10+ hib and mid group that are now obviously working together.

Albs cluster up to a number that they actually kill a few mids or hibs.
end scenario.

Its real simple, go FG get 0 rps and 0 fun, go serg, you get atleast some rps and a bit more fun then getting insta killed by mid+hib 2fgs.

Atleast thats how the talk goes as I understand it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dont need more than one fg to kill rog albs. :x

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why is it only Link Dead that come out to play with the rest of us?. Its kinda hard to get into the mind set of all this zerging the albs do maybe its safty in numbers!! But cmon get some balls :m00:

We should be around next Thursday and then also Sunday and Monday. Moved our Sat day to Sun.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yes, cause its fun to come with a real pug of < rr8, with hardly anyone on ventrilo to face the so called rr11 opted pugs of d00m, with everyone on vent playing for the sport of it.
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for fg vs fg fights, but i can see why most albs don't even try.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Got abit tedius after the 1st encounter with the 3fg zerg with DA leading. It seems to be the same most times we run into DA when they are a fg. They die and then we only see them the rest of the night in the zerg.

Why is it only Link Dead that come out to play with the rest of us?. Its kinda hard to get into the mind set of all this zerging the albs do maybe its safty in numbers!! But cmon get some balls :m00:

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Yes, cause its fun to come with a real pug of < rr8, with hardly anyone on ventrilo to face the so called rr11 opted pugs of d00m, with everyone on vent playing for the sport of it.
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for fg vs fg fights, but i can see why most albs don't even try.

Dont see your point its not hard to ask b4 you inv a char to a pug if they have VT. Even before I played in my set grp I played in PuGs alot and we ALWAYS used VT and used to face much greater RRs than our own.

If im not wrong you also play in a so called high opted pug farming the zerg?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
So from the 3-4fg albs running on stick in zerg last night they couldnt put together a couple of GOOD roaming groups? give me a break

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Got abit tedius after the 1st encounter with the 3fg zerg with DA leading. It seems to be the same most times we run into DA when they are a fg. They die and then we only see them the rest of the night in the zerg.

I think its a bit much to ask for that a grp that dies in 10 seconds WITH DI3 up should roam as 1fg and keep dying. Its a good fight when u run into their 3fg´s, much more fun to fight that than to fight 1fg of people thats mezzed until they die. They prolly try to run fg once to see if there are other less opted fg´s out that they can have fights with, if there isnt, why the hell would they keep running as 1fg?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Dont see your point its not hard to ask b4 you inv a char to a pug if they have VT. Even before I played in my set grp I played in PuGs alot and we ALWAYS used VT and used to face much greater RRs than our own.

If im not wrong you also play in a so called high opted pug farming the zerg?

A lot of people don't have VT or want to get it. For example:
- VT also makes the game far more personal

Invited Random l33t kid #2312433, that got invited to group and thinks he invented DAoC say's; "ns more Tuthmes, fking ns more you fag." Tuthmes; "i ns'd the whole group twice wtf you want from me?" Random l33t kid; "ns more gdmit, that theurg is free, the sorc is free, the fking whole realm of albion is free". Tuthmes; "Wtf you think i am, an interrupt bot?" etc.

- You can't listen to music with volume set to max.
- You are in a room with more then yourself and the talking is annoying for others in that room.

Amongst others.

To compeet in nowadays fg vs fg fights it is an big advantage to have VT and i certainly wouldnt go without it. But (most) albion's groups dont have a core group of people that have played together for a long time.
You just cant put 8 random people (never used vent, played in an opted group, etc, etc) together and expect them todo well vs a set group. And if they do and loose 10 fights in a row, can't expect them to keep comming aswell (but some do, yes).

And your not wrong, i do play in these so called pug and i make no illusion about it. Though we rather run with 8 and get someone we dont know, then run with 7 or not run at all.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
can just leave group if that bs happens Tuth, or boot the muppet from the grp :) vent is far too important to pass on these days. Most ppl I play with dont even read /g anymore at all.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
can just leave group if that bs happens Tuth, or boot the muppet from the grp :) vent is far too important to pass on these days. Most ppl I play with dont even read /g anymore at all.

Yeh ofc, but then the group can start finding new people. Doesnt really help making a fg uc. I recon its not the first time you played with those people that don't read /g, so you kinda know them abit.
- It's easy to get VT, it's easy to get 8 man together.
- It's far less easy to get 8 random people together that can play well (vs a set group). Not to mention, 8 people that like to hear eachothers babbling on VT to go with that.

I know its a big nono to talk about, but. If you take for example saterday. Midgard comes out with 2 opted fg's at 2pm, zerg everything down that has 2 legs. With one of those groups made up by Grawen, Septina, Saitoh, Netcode, Alkz, amongst others and you guys expect albion to make a random group and compeet vs that.
Please explain to me how this works?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
oh I never expect anything from albs :) I expect them to do what albs do best and that is beeing albs. I could say alot about how shit albs have been through the years and how little they actually have contributed in anything but beeing RPsheeps but who gives a shite now. Its game over anyways :)

And every group I get to run with use vent, every PuG Ive run in the last years have used vent, it was more common in US but its common in EU too as I see it. Perhaps I'm more selective though, I dont just run out as soon as Joe Random invites me to a group, I cba with that so I guess with that in mind its not odd that I view it different from you.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And every group I get to run with use vent, every PuG Ive run in the last years have used vent, it was more common in US but its common in EU too as I see it. Perhaps I'm more selective though, I dont just run out as soon as Joe Random invites me to a group, I cba with that so I guess with that in mind its not odd that I view it different from you.

Indeed. From time to time i accept an invite from Joe Random and have some fun. I don't always feel like i have to compeet in a game to have fun.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh I never expect anything from albs :) I expect them to do what albs do best and that is beeing albs. I could say alot about how shit albs have been through the years and how little they actually have contributed in anything but beeing RPsheeps but who gives a shite now. Its game over anyways :)

Yeah, you could say a lot but it wouldn't make it any better or valueable. Funny how you speak about contribution here.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie

its more fun if they go together imo, killing a group over and over and over and over again without any resitencance is no fun and i could imagine they dont thikn its very fun either getting killed all the time, so imo if they wanna run 2 fg´s, thats nothing else then fair.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed. From time to time i accept an invite from Joe Random and have some fun. I don't always feel like i have to compeet in a game to have fun.

And I dont have fun with people I dont think are solid ok players :) On the contrary, there is nothing that drives me as close to frenzy but people who just dont listen/teamplay/soloplay in groups/whine for the sake of whining/etc/osv/jeje/jaja. Believe me, I've tried but its just not for me at all. I have plenty of fun in other ways instead :p Doesnt have to do with competition at all, it has to do with my extremely low patience with nubs, I was the very same back in albion 5 years ago already and hell I didnt even know what competition in DAoC was! :>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Action at beno was on last night ... even logged on at like 3am for 30 minutes and got 10 nice fast db's solo while it was quiet running into beno and out and killing caster duo's etc ... Still alot of adding scum about :D

Also Kudo's to high rr mid group for respecting solo fights ;)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved

Talk about get some balls, stop rolling soloers and go do some fg V fg

Septina

Part of the furniture
Talk about get some balls, stop rolling soloers and go do some fg V fg

lol.gif
You really dont have anything to say about such a subject. :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Action at beno was on last night ... even logged on at like 3am for 30 minutes and got 10 nice fast db's solo while it was quiet running into beno and out and killing caster duo's etc ... Still alot of adding scum about :D

Also Kudo's to high rr mid group for respecting solo fights ;)

I'll let you in on a secret, Grawen wanted to kill you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom