Beno

A

Agreac

Originally posted by skile
Tbh, mids must have the most under-aged players :).

And you have Glottis. :D I think we're quite even. ;)

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Thankyou anyway and once again Thankyou for Beno Realm Defenders are happy we have our home back
Perhaps you should move to Alb?

Seen as Benowyc is an Albion keep (originally) and so, holding beno is defending the realm of albion, surely?

Therefore, come to Alb, or Change youre name to <Benowyc Bedwarmers>...

Its even more FUn when Albs try get beno and loose
Where you the ones who rushed in, with about 1.5fg towards the end of us recapturing beno on Monday night(If I remember correctly)?

You did a good job of getting in to the keep, shame you didn nothing once you were inside, if it was you ofc.

E

Elthyr

I love your nickname - RD_MuDgEtH - clearly a closet Realm Defenders (RD) supporter :D

A

angitam

Beno retake

90+ Albs to retake Beno way to go Alb's

S

Sm_chilli

only reason it took 90 albs was cos it took 80 of them to work out how to use a ram and 10 of them to /clap and /cheer when a door fell

D

davey123456

its amazing being told Midguard must have the Most underage players on excal

Yet Mids kicking alb arse !!

Let me see you are either 2 old or just crap at the game :p

As for Realm Defenders Moving to alb side hmmm No thx

Beno might be alb lands But Realm Defenders Claiming the Land as Midguard

SO correctly saying it then become Midguards lands (area) Not albs so yes We shall defend What is ours....

Think hard about it or do we get another WHining responce here to :p

Love ya Albs Reminds me of looking after my 8 year old bro whine whine whine :)

Cya soon when Realm Defenders have Beno again

B

belth

Proper spelling wouldn't hurt and you actually don't have to press enter twice after each sentence, there's a feature called "word wrap" built in :eek:

T

tazzke

:sleeping: Mids took Beno... :sleeping: twice!!!! :sleeping:

E

Elthyr

Originally posted by belth
Proper spelling wouldn't hurt and you actually don't have to press enter twice after each sentence, there's a feature called "word wrap" built in :eek:

You know people are running out of tangible replies when they start bitching about good old S.P.A.G (for those of you not familiar with standard British language terminology: S.P.A.G = Spelling Punctuation And Grammar).

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Sm_chilli
only reason it took 90 albs was cos it took 80 of them to work out how to use a ram and 10 of them to /clap and /cheer when a door fell
Ahh yes, good one. We're all laughing IRL.

Btw, Davey, it's Midgard, not Midguard. Pet peeve of mine.

D

dakeyras

Re: Beno retake

Originally posted by angitam
90+ Albs to retake Beno way to go Alb's

260 mids to retake Fens!!

Way to go mids!

E

Elthyr

Originally posted by Elthyr
You know people are running out of tangible replies when they start bitching about good old S.P.A.G (for those of you not familiar with standard British language terminology: S.P.A.G = Spelling Punctuation And Grammar).

Do I really have to repeat myself? :rolleyes:

Find something vaguely thread-related to say, and then come back. Ok? Good lads. :)

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by davey123456
very true it is all about fun :)

and albs dieing is Fun :)

Its even more FUn when Albs try get beno and loose :)

SOrry cant helpmyself

keep having fun all :)

come emain and play with the big boys, dont bother us here with your junior league RvR :eek:

R

[RD]Ignious

260 mids to retake Fens!!

Few facts you seem to have missed,
1) Fens was defended by more that 1fg.
2) We are holding relics atm.

80+ Albs inc 1fg+ of stealthers to take a lighty defended keep. Not something i'd brag about :p

D

davey123456

2 things

1 Fens had around 90 Albs inside when 260 Mids attacked

2 are albs gona be that petty that they want to comment on peoples spelling Now that is Lame !!

As for Emain Zerg or Be Zerged where is the Fun in that ?

5fgs v 1fg or vice versa

in my eyes and same for the Rest of Realm Defenders this isnt what you call fun

I just see it as albs wanting Easy Realm Points so mass 10fgs to pick of the smaller groups roaming around

T

ThorbjoernBlack

Well TY to all albs for handing Beno over to me and my partner in crime, Combine Harvester.

We will rename Beno to our fitting, and it will from this day on be called

Caer ThorBine

TY all :)

Thorbjoern 50 Thane RR3L6

E

excs

Hello Albs :)

Hows Beno doing make the most of having it as Realm Defenders want it back :)

4 days for us and yet we will take it again and again :)

Nice fighting with you :)

Thx again

Davey GM of Realm Defenders

Realm Defenders ... sounds soooo skilled ^^

what kind of name is Realm Defenders ? cracker 1 imo

E

Elthyr

Whereas "Sparkley" the Cleric is very high-class..

D

davey123456

well yet Again Realm Defenders take Beno and guess what it was in Prime Time and still no albs come to defend

All i see now is excuses !!

what on earth will we get this time

V

Vasconcelos

well yet Again Realm Defenders take Beno and guess what it was in Prime Time and still no albs come to defend

All i see now is excuses !!

what on earth will we get this time

You have relics we dont have nothing to defend, none care if you took a keep at the other side of the realm.

Clear n simple

D

davey123456

no wonder why u dont have relics :p

can i ask why u have to repeat what ive said when its only the next post ?

or do u need that reminder :p

E

Ekydus

Why the fuck do Mids spam so much useless shit and whines onto BW?

It must be because it's the only way they can exercise more then one finger at a time because of their insta-win spamathon buttons. :rolleyes:

S

Staan

err why trying to defend beno while we have no relics anyway ? only reason atm ( i think ) albs could go on frontiers defense is to open DF. Since most of 40-50 alts go xp in avalon city, we don't need df, necro just farm/pl in barrows or gywneau (or whatever the name is).

some guys like and to defends their rights ? fair enough let them to do so, they'll get farmed, they know it but they want something else than emain. why laugh at them ?

anyway since you mids got such very high rvr leet tactics :) why don't you go do the same with emain ? there, you could have more challenge since hibs got relics in there hands ? oh wait :) you just lazy and want to keep DF 24/7 so you just go 2fg to take the cheap beno keep !:pP lazy basturds.

keep beno aslong you want to :) but that might change when next patch it out, and albs get more faith etc and might do some unexpected relic raids :)

V

Vasconcelos

no wonder why u dont have relics :p

Don't know how much have you been playing this game, but if i look at your sig i guess u can remember when we hold the Stre relics for several months n w8 hours for mids after taking Bledmeer.

Nothing new if u w8 for albs at beno when there is nothing to defend

can i ask why u have to repeat what ive said when its only the next post ?

or do u need that reminder :p

Because you stilll posting the same futile taunt again n again?? :rolleyes:

R

Rollie_David

you never saw anything of realm defenders unless they were stuck to the ass of a FoM keep retake zerg, and even then they seemed pretty clueless, one of them even thought he was in a new frontier, the frontier of midguard.

D

davey123456

FoM retake

shows how Blind and stupid u can be since it was 1 grp of FoM and 2 fgs of Realm Defenders

and i might be right in saying the few albs that was inside where soon Killed By SIlvershadow

next time open ya eyes

also :

Nice to see albs comming to defend renaris we finally made u come out i see

If u noticed wasnt a real attack since no rams was involved was just trying to bait you out pitty we relised to late they u had turned up but revenge will be a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom