Beno

D

davey123456

Hello Albs :)

Hows Beno doing make the most of having it as Realm Defenders want it back :)

4 days for us and yet we will take it again and again :)

Nice fighting with you :)

Thx again

Davey GM of Realm Defenders

X

Xethron

Keep this kind of post in the RvR section please we don't hear this kind of crap here thankyou very much.

btw while I'm here /clap /cheer and grats to you and your guilds amasing skills of taking an undefended keep from NPCs outside primtime so that you can pharm Albs who try and take it back in primetime...

We have no relics to defend at this time, keep this up and we wont even bother to leave CS and you can sit up at Beno untill you die of boredom.

kthxbye

B

belth

Want Beno back? Realm Defenders from Midgard? Wrong realm!! Roll Alb, we're uber.

S

Sm_chilli

w00t

What was that....... roll an alb no thanx, and secondly nice attempt on the ratake guys...

albs 53 ppl
mids 29 ppl

fair play to the albs they got both doors down but didnt get no where near the lord... hard luck guys

better luck next time

ps. u like my pbaoe =) nice to farm u guys at the door :)

T

tazzke

You so rock....... really :rolleyes:

Like i said on irc...unless we have relics to defend...i don't know why bother with keepretakes just to get farmed...(wait 2 hours...and everyone who is in their right mind will log...or do something else....free retake)

Only when x alliance was planning on a DF raid...you will get zerged when they want the keeps....to open DF

And if DF is closed...we got AC to level...

Have fun in Beno...

S

Sm_chilli

hehe, hibs seem to want to play and albs never hunt in less than 4fg's so i c why its hard 4 u to retake a keep u gota get all of alb to zerg a mg or to make any real effect in rvr :/

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Xethron
We have no relics to defend at this time, keep this up and we wont even bother to leave CS and you can sit up at Beno untill you die of boredom.

kthxbye
No wonder you aint got any relics with that attitude! :p

Ill be over to join u tonigt too davey bud, i seem to have missed out on all the action.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Albion...land of the winning attitude.

/edit That says WINNING, not WHINING. ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
No wonder you aint got any relics with that attitude! :p
Whoodoo, stop your hypocracy, we both know that Albion did diligently defend their keeps when we had the relics. Then Ardamel pulled a fast one once again and raided us at off-peak hours, giving us Albs no chance to defend ourselves despite our efforts to have all our keeps at the end of each evening.

You take them early, we retake them early, you take them early 1 week later, we retake them early several weeks later. Why didn't it stop there? Score was 2-2 in early takes anyway. Nooo, you Mids just had to have those relics, Ardamel mounted a third early raid.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Belomar
Then Ardamel pulled a fast one once again and raided us at off-peak hours, giving us Albs no chance to defend ourselves despite our efforts to

As in next week, exactly the same time as you did it? Very nice of you to admit that you raided off peak too...

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Tasans
As in next week, exactly the same time as you did it? Very nice of you to admit that you raided off peak too...
Read the second paragraph, retard, and then reply to my post.

D

davey123456

dont u just love it when the albs get upset :)

Wonder why we started early raids

where on earth did mids get and idea like that

Im sure i can remember it was actually the albs who started this trend off by taking our relics very early in the morning

SO we do it

and what happens the albs start to whine about it and blame the mids for being unfair...

If u dont like it dont do it yourself is all i can say to that..

Thankyou anyway and once again Thankyou for Beno Realm Defenders are happy we have our home back :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Yes, Davey is dead right. You lot took the first lot of relics way back with about 200 ppl at 3AM GMT!

As for Ardamel not hitting prime time, get out of bed ya lazy gits, stop playing till 5am and get some sleep, then youll know that 9-10am GMT on a saturday or sunday is daytime = primetime.

Several Alb raids happened in the beginning at 2-5am, due to the amount of yanks who played here back then, now they have gone you lot are back to normal times.

in the beginning of the game, these forums were full of stuff about your dawn raids, you obviously dont remember that far back.

The only hypocracy here is your beleif that you lot dont do dawn raids, ffs you invented it!

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Belomar
Read the second paragraph, retard, and then reply to my post.

Just from curiousity do you also count the first rr ardamel did in that 2-2? If thats so then write off the diligently defending and such crap because if i remember right, you went to sleep while 6 of your keeps with a cs were in our hands and noone bothered to retake them. So its 2-2 with the relics in our hands.
Keep on with the swearing tho, it helps your image greatly.

C

corentmm

/wave to the widdle Kobbie i smacked in the yard just after I watched you from behind a tree taking it off defenseless hib NPCs the other day.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

As for Ardamel not hitting prime time, get out of bed ya lazy gits, stop playing till 5am and get some sleep, then youll know that 9-10am GMT on a saturday or sunday is daytime = primetime.

:rotflmao:

The only hypocracy here is your beleif that you lot dont do dawn raids, ffs you invented it!

The only hypocracy I see in your post is actually defending 9 AM GMT is primetime. Hell I am an Alb and I admit Albs did an off-time RR (as in: NOT primetime).

Please don't tell me 9 AM GMT is primetime. It makes you look like a fool to be honest.

And I don't care about the relics, it's about fun.

D

davey123456

very true it is all about fun :)

and albs dieing is Fun :)

Its even more FUn when Albs try get beno and loose :)

SOrry cant helpmyself

keep having fun all :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Just from curiousity do you also count the first rr ardamel did in that 2-2? If thats so then write off the diligently defending and such crap because if i remember right, you went to sleep while 6 of your keeps with a cs were in our hands and noone bothered to retake them. So its 2-2 with the relics in our hands.

Albs had the relics for 6 months before you guys did an early morning raid, cause otherwise Middies could not hack it.
And you guys lost those keeps during the course of the night, you just retook them even later...
But I guess playing Mids means your brainwashed, and that LA is not overpowered, you don't have the best CC class, and that savages are not overpowered either.
Must be blissfull to be so ignorant.
Regards, Glottis

X

Xethron

Originally posted by davey123456
dont u just love it when the albs get upset :)

Wonder why we started early raids

Yes in the past Albion has done early ‘alarm-clock’ raids, as did others, until the unofficial server wide treaty was made some months back not to.

There had been other raids since, during primetime, I know that Mid named ‘Necro’ raid Mid called foul, maybe it was; personally am still in two minds about that raid as other ranged nuking or ballistic pets have been used in a similar manner on other keep sieges and RRs before the subsequent fix. Among other exploits of game bugs to note for example end-regain + LA stiles which has been officially declared as a code problem 'making Midgard LA classes overpowered' but as it is being fixed in 1.62 mythic/goa are turning a blind eye to this and I'm sure that Mid players don't give this a second thought as the buff up and head off into battle...

anyway I digress…

some weeks later Albion successfully took the 3 strength relics (after quite a number of failed attempts) during prime time and defended them well for time until a relatively small number of players from MIDGUARD become frustrated enough with not being able to get the relics and became the first to take them at 9/10 am on a weekend morning when little or no players were logged onto the server at all and defiantly not enough high level players repel the small RR force after they had run about an empty frontier and taken out most of the keeps to lower uber-guard spawn. The orchestrators of this raid timed it so that it was just late enough in to the day to claim that it was 'prime-time' and so that they could stand on the moral high ground and to be seen to not have gone back on the server-wide agreement not to do 'alarm-clock raids'.

Maybe 10am on a weekend morning is prime-time? I for one along with many others would disagree as I would have probably been up playing late and may well not have gone to sleep until the early hours of the morning the night before and so slept in a little longer...

So a week or two later a relatively RR force of Albs (an almost identical raid to the former Mid one) took it back the relics at the same time on a weekend morning after several unsuccessful primetime raids during the weekday evening; when I logged on that day I was not so happy that my realm mates had stooped to the same level but I was still annoyed at Midgard for taking them at such a time and thought that it was ‘fair-enough’ under the circumstances…

…but it did not end there Mids took back on next the next weekend blah blah blah

Now total early weekend RR stands at 3:2 to Midgard but still you take the high moral stance still you blame us for the recent escalating early weekend RR problem and now you have started to do this with keep takes…

I cant deny that Albion Zerg in Emain, /who emain it’s easy to see that they are there, myself I rarely port there unless I am going on a guild trip etc. little or no point but often enjoy roaming about in my frontier as when the likes of Red Guard, Vengeance or NP are not about some good small scale fights can be had and keep takes with small numbers which require skill and cunning rather than bring 200+ ppl and turn it into a chore that the realm must do every time another realm pulls a guard patrol off a keep. Last Saturday several attempts to take Beno from Mids who were camped in there and when we started to gain the upper hand 2/3fg of guilded players were called in and we were royally pharmed from behind – oh well fair enough I though they had more numbers try lets try again later when they have b.off. The keep fell and was back in our hands some time around midnight, finally I thought job done doors fixed time for bed. Some time between 2am when I logged and 9:30am the Mids had come back and taken it again so they could have another day of pharming and “show how great they are”… and you wonder why Albion does not RvR in it’s own frontier what’s the point when you rarely come unless you have 3fg+ so that you can take a keep and pharm the anyone who run up to try to re-take, and your even bragging at the fact that you can take an undefended keep and sit behind L10 guards all day to defend you /sigh and you have done this every day since...

Go Mid and the mighty Realm Defenders I /salute you

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Albs had the relics for 6 months before you guys did an early morning raid, cause otherwise Middies could not hack it.
And you guys lost those keeps during the course of the night, you just retook them even later...
But I guess playing Mids means your brainwashed, and that LA is not overpowered, you don't have the best CC class, and that savages are not overpowered either.
Must be blissfull to be so ignorant.
Regards, Glottis

You forgot sbs whinadu, or arent they overpowered too? Gay sbs or something that they ran like they are tanks, 2 shooting everything? But i guess its difficult to uphold your reputation as a forum whingebag, dont worry we are confident that you will return after 1.62 and keep on whining about different overpowered classes, like sm, thanes, skalds etc

A

angitam

Albs Suck

it takes 70 Albs to take Beno from 2 groups of mids then we get it back asap ALBS YOU SUCK BIG TIME

W

Whoodoo_RD

Tasans m8, think you got his number bud ;) I think Glottis would just say "Nerf Mid chars" full stop all day long. TBH if we are so damn over powered how come he aint joined us? Oh yeah, because no one would want him in guild, LOL.

Xethron, well said, nice to see someone who can think here for a change. Indeed both sides have broken the "no non-primetime" unwritten rule, but still I would agree that 10am is prime time, by then Ive normally been at work 2 hours, so to me its timeto be awake, maybe most wont share that opinion, but hey, we are as guilty as each other there.

Glottis, yes you had them relics for 6 months, and was that a prime time raid you got them in? No, so please get back under your rock.

B

belth

Being awake doesn't equal prime-time. Any nubber can stay awake for 24h+ and that means it's primetime 24/7, right?

B

Belomar

Just from curiousity do you also count the first rr ardamel did in that 2-2? If thats so then write off the diligently defending and such crap because if i remember right, you went to sleep while 6 of your keeps with a cs were in our hands and noone bothered to retake them.
Time to refresh your memory. We had 3 keeps down and 2 were taken during the raid that morning.
If you consider "retard" to be a swear word, you should not be cruising BW in the first place.

G

glorien_

I keep getting the same thought in my head about these kind of threads.. STFU

Tbh there is absolutly no point in trying to disguise a piss take of albs by saying about a raid - ffs if u wanna have a good laugh at albs then make a thread called "alb piss take" so we dont have 2 read it.

And to all you little annoying 10 year olds, saying "ALB YOU SUCK BIG TIME" doesnt do anything apart from make u look like a fool.

C

cattebrie

10yr old

A 10YEAR OLD WOULD MAKE A GREAT ALB, BETTER THAN WHAT YOU GOT NOW

S

Sm_chilli

all i can say is albs moan far more than any other realm because there not organised and it takes about 10x more ppl to do any thing cos most of u run around like headless chickens, get some organisation then u might be better, nuff said

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Sm_chilli
all i can say is albs moan far more than any other realm because there not organised and it takes about 10x more ppl to do any thing cos most of u run around like headless chickens, get some organisation then u might be better, nuff said

You prepare to perform a Sensible Answer

You fumbled :(

S

skile

Tbh, mids must have the most under-aged players :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom