Belt of the sun

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure a lot fo people want this belt, and im sure a lot of people want the bet of moon, however both artifacts spawn at exactly the same place, meaning some one who wanted belt of sun may end up with belt of moon and vice versa.

This happened to me i turn uo and belt of sun is up but i did quests anyway, what i am wondering is if anyone has got a belt of the moon they would like to swap it for, as credit for the encounter is easier to get as i can jsut tag along with some one else doing it :)

Leave a message here if youw ant to swap

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking of doing this one can the 3 scroll parts be farmed solo and the final mob can that be done solo..?

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Scrolls are farmable
I got the Belt of the Sun book already :)

I haven't got the actual artefact yet, and i think it would be best to take a tank, a bard, and someone with high range to pull, like nearsight.

or maybe a ranger + bard duo buffbotted ?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
yea it can be solo'd just takes a very long time to clear the protectors. Carefull of the archers tho :p

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Right ill go and collect these scrolls later just hope im lucky. Once i have them do i have to defeat a boss etc in like 3fgs + or can i get the final artifact solo still m8.

If takes a few shout me and ill help you do the final stage and visa versa

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Farm Skros Sky Mages, Trackers and Deep Warriors for te Scrolls. Getting the quest is very easy, kill the yelow con protocters. After the last one dies you get a key, take your time they dont respawn until the encounter is reset. Sprint into the middle of the island, you will be getting hit by the archers but dotn worry, Spam nearest item, Get. Get the belt, die, release, smaile :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Yep just got this one now at long last.

Just a general query am i right in thinking a lot of artifacts you can get the scrolls from the mobs very easily but its the encounter that the trouble begins and once you have the end product it can be given to another player.

Reason i ask is it might be pointless me going for scroll, if i cant do the encounter at the end, solo or in a group of a couple of us

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Got the belt, just need notes 2 of 3 now, finding it a real pain to get atm :(

If anyone has a spare to trade or give let me know!

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
solo'd it with a lvl 49 shade :)

be careful on this one there are peeps hanging about trying to steal the belt after youve done all the hard work :/

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
On the islands with mobs at the water and not at the pedistal, how do you get your belt? my key dont work oO

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
i have a belt of moon i would like to trade.. pm me ingame or on here

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
On the islands with mobs at the water and not at the pedistal, how do you get your belt? my key dont work oO
you just pick up the belt like loot

Lusche

Fledgling Freddie
Just in cae i got the belt of sun adn want to get a belt of moon for it if you have it pm me ingame

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
How'd you get to it, every time I even go near the slopes there are like loads of archers shooting at me. Cant even get onto the island :/

Think i'm missing somethng here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom