belt of the sun / moon...

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
really brings out the best in some people

first time we get there all 3 island are uncamped, we setup camp on each of the islands as to not miss a pop... wait over an hour, poped a guild group comes along and starts pulling the mobs regardless

second time, same thing, island totally uncamped, camp for a bit.... pull, along comes another gg and starts pulling the fecking mobs, then arguing they didnt know fraction! lol

third time (at 5am) got the most ignorant bastards ive ever met in this game, i pm'ed while they were camping, then said in /s... very politly if we could have the next spawn, or at least camp, for the spawn after that.... and got totally ignored!

my advice to anyone with toa wanting to do this artifact.... go at some silly time when the greedy / ignorant pricks wont be around :D
 

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
2,242
Totally agree...had 2!!! steal the last mob under my nose today...its sick tbh...greedy bastards!

/Dracus
 

emma

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
755
Glad it was the first thing i went for when i got ToA on wednesday ;p my belt is almost level 3 now been leveling it whilst hunting for scrolls for other artifacts \o/
 

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
1,745
ignorant sons of bitches imo... one of the reasons I'm considering very much why I keep playing this game..
 

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
730
Boomeruk said:
really brings out the best in some people

first time we get there all 3 island are uncamped, we setup camp on each of the islands as to not miss a pop... wait over an hour, poped a guild group comes along and starts pulling the mobs regardless

second time, same thing, island totally uncamped, camp for a bit.... pull, along comes another gg and starts pulling the fecking mobs, then arguing they didnt know fraction! lol

third time (at 5am) got the most ignorant bastards ive ever met in this game, i pm'ed while they were camping, then said in /s... very politly if we could have the next spawn, or at least camp, for the spawn after that.... and got totally ignored!

my advice to anyone with toa wanting to do this artifact.... go at some silly time when the greedy / ignorant pricks wont be around :D
Name and shame imo, I have a good idea of sorta guilds who would do this. Naming can stop them from joining allainces or get them removed :)
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,222
so you were camping 3 spots and call them greedy? :p

(i dont have toa though so sorry if i misunderstood yor post)
 

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
458
Ormorof said:
so you were camping 3 spots and call them greedy? :p

(i dont have toa though so sorry if i misunderstood yor post)

it will only pop on one of islands and then the timer restarts again (afaik)
 

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
458
Ormorof said:
eep, and how long is timer? :/

they said it was a 30 min timer, its bugged or somethin though cause from one pop to the next we waited an hour and a half, only to have a savage try to pinch our last mob :p
 

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
72
ToA is like Malmo times 40 all the greedz for itamzz gets out. Its sad that it is this way tbh.
 

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
wont name and shame snoz, not my style... (got it on 2 occasions on fraps but its 200+mb) but the mofos know who they are.... and if this is how toa's gonna continue - and continue to change people and the behavious, i'll just sack it off tbh.
 

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
296
Well same thing happened to use today, we were pulling the protectors, someone sneaked to other side of island and pulled the last one, sucked. I wont name and shame either though.

What I will do is Thank Mrblaster, Vanaya and Weejaz, who all came along while i was slowly clearing protectors later on. All of them respected the fact i was pulling and left me to it. Very nice of them
 

opath

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
6
belt of the sun

Boomeruk said:
really brings out the best in some people

first time we get there all 3 island are uncamped, we setup camp on each of the islands as to not miss a pop... wait over an hour, poped a guild group comes along and starts pulling the mobs regardless

second time, same thing, island totally uncamped, camp for a bit.... pull, along comes another gg and starts pulling the fecking mobs, then arguing they didnt know fraction! lol

third time (at 5am) got the most ignorant bastards ive ever met in this game, i pm'ed while they were camping, then said in /s... very politly if we could have the next spawn, or at least camp, for the spawn after that.... and got totally ignored!

my advice to anyone with toa wanting to do this artifact.... go at some silly time when the greedy / ignorant pricks wont be around :D
i hope i wasent one of them who stole your spawn, i was also camping there for some time, and noticed a couple of times ppl who stole my mobs, it really pissed me of, and i also faced the ignorant types, and i just recomend to ppl too get used too this, cause it's like this everywhere, ppls greed for these artifacts are really annoying! atleast i tried to help ya out later Flumpy :)
 

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,148
accepting and getting used to it just means people will continue doing it.....
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,222
SilverHood said:
accepting and getting used to it just means people will continue doing it.....

and they'll still do it even if you dont accept it, welcome to midgard 2004! :cheers:
 

Cizzie

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
72
wasnt that easy to get either, think we got 6 belt of sun before 1 belt of moon popped, 8ish H or smth like that.
But no adds
Thanks to the nice son's ppl who left us alone
was very nice
thanks:)
 

Digi-

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
15
Imo, you were all pulling off each other you just wont admit it ;)
:touch:
 

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
145
Nausilus^^ said:
ignorant sons of bitches imo... one of the reasons I'm considering very much why I keep playing this game..
omg lol this post makes me laugh when you tried to steal the moon belt from me while stealthed on hib/excal. thankfully mythic thought about it to stop theiving fucks like you and who ever gets close to the belt without the key sets off a trap. then you promptly released and logged.
 

rynnor

Rockhound
Moderator
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
9,353
On the plus side it does mean that all the scum are in TOA leaving the other zones a much nicer place :)

I'm not starting on TOA seriously for another few weeks - new loot always brings out the worst in people...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom