Belt of the Moon

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Just spent about 3 hours waiting for the Moon belt to spawn and the enounter to trigger. nothings happening.

There are no protectors yet the archers are guarding an empty pedistal.

Is ti bugged? or was i just stupidly unlucky?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
come on admit it

you spent those 3 hours sat in a bar drinking

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
We camped for 4 hours today and got one pawn of moon and 4 spawns of sun in total. Exceedingly dull :(

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Best bet is to do what I did and leave an alt logged off there and check back every few hours.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Just check all 3 spots... We had a spawn very early this morning, 2 AM.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I soloed it, however, I was waiting ALL day for the spawn. Well, ok, it spawned twice in the time I was there... however, someone stole the last kill... therefore getting the key. Which was annoying.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Aadia said:
I feel another Tower Keeper coming up :mad:
Coming up? Its happened already

Had 1 idiot (who shall remain nameless) turn up when we'd almost completed getting this, kill the last of the flying mobs and 'steal' the artifact from under our noses. Just slightly annoying since theres nothing we can do about it ;)

Finding it unspawned the next 10 or so times we've checked for it makes it rather more annoying :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
timer on belt of sun/moon is 0 mins to 4 hours
so it could spawn instantly, or in 4 hours time !

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
o poo.... no luck for me then
I'm thinking of not even trying it now seeing as the luck i had on the TK for getting that stupid cloak. I killed him over 50 times and i never ever received that cloak. So i can already see that happening with this belt too :mad:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Im going to do it...one day...grr!

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
what loc was the best place to find scrolls?
I tried one place for hours last night and no scrolls. Lots of Icons tho !

Ammo

Fledgling Freddie
Camping was real bad for this on igraine but can be found easy enough now :) oh apart from pplz farming this to sell for 1p which sux imo leave it there for pplz who need encounter :D

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
finally got this today after camping the islands for 4 hours.... seems the moon is rarer then the sun which popped a few times.

Also to note, you do not need to kill the sun protectors (if they up) to get the moon to spawn... they can both be up at same time (on diff islands). This is useful, because it means the moon can then only be on 1 of the other 2 islands. So if you dont need to kill that certain protector, then leave them up for another group :)

This quest requires a hell of a lot of patience, and understanding guildies, big thanks kras/plonk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom