Belt of the moon!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
im getting mighty pissed off here...

8+ hours every god damned day since the 25:th i have camped theese bloody islands and every damn time i see a broadcast its those IDIOT SUN BELT MOBS!!!!! whos the fucking retard that decided that Belt of the Moon should be on a RANDOM SPAWN insted of on a timer like the sun belt???????????

i swear to god. if i dont get that fucking belt by tomorrow im gonna go over to US and arse rape the whole fucking mythic team!!!

and YES IM PISSED OFF!!!!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

8+ hours every god damned day since the 25:th i have camped theese bloody islands and every damn time i see a broadcast its those IDIOT SUN BELT MOBS!!!!! whos the fucking retard that decided that Belt of the Moon should be on a RANDOM SPAWN insted of on a timer like the sun belt???????????

i swear to god. if i dont get that fucking belt by tomorrow im gonna go over to US and arse rape the whole fucking mythic team!!!

i got belt of moon 1st time trying....afaik if its not on its normal island...then its on the other island...never had any problems finding it....always been there

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
u sure ur not talking about belt of the sun? belt of the sun is the tank belt and the moon one is the caster/seer belt..

seriously tho.. its pissing me off to make one variant of the belt uber rare and the other one almost not worth camping coz theres to many of them......

the times ive been there ive seen the tank belt drop like 30+ times already. and have seen the caster/seer belt mob 2 times.......

so either im fucking unlucky or mythic REALLY need to fix the spawn code on that belt.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
No need to swear :p

Maybe you are doing something wrong?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Chimaira said:

yes i know i didnt have to swear. but it was either that or smash my fist thru the monitor... and swearing here is cheaper and hurts less :)

and well, i dunno what else i can do but wait and look for that broadcast... but every bloody time i see it its the sun belt bobs.. god i hate that belt!!!!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
u sure ur not talking about belt of the sun? belt of the sun is the tank belt and the moon one is the caster/seer belt..

seriously tho.. its pissing me off to make one variant of the belt uber rare and the other one almost not worth camping coz theres to many of them......

the times ive been there ive seen the tank belt drop like 30+ times already. and have seen the caster/seer belt mob 2 times.......

so either im fucking unlucky or mythic REALLY need to fix the spawn code on that belt.

yup am sure...i wanted moon belt for myself being a sorc...and sun belt i got at same time :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
There isnt a mob that drops it, its sat on a pedestal in teh middle of 8 or so orange-red arcehrs (to 50) and theres a whole load of little blue things floating about tha tu have to kill all of before u can grab the belt. You SURE your on the right island? I went there the other day an did it solo with my sorc...JUSt made it

A

Anpu

There are 3 islands close to each other, one has the belt of the moon, one the belt of the sun and one is empty. Seems like you're on the wrong island :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well.. as far as ppl tell me they pop on random islands... and ive had sun belt mobs pop on the so called moon belt island or even on the empty island (wich wasent empty when i suicided there btw) :)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Well I went and solod the belt of sun and moon yesterday.. they both popped at the same time on 2 of the islands.. did the sun first then ran over to the moon and did that. Sometimes you can wait a while for the pop though.

hint: once you got the key you can stealth upto the pedastal and grab the belt and walk off getting no aggro. ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon doesn't like people who can solo artifacts, it makes him jelious :(

Herjulf

Banned
Ctuchik said:

tsss wuss

8 hours is nuttin, why are u playind daoc if u aint got patience?

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
my 2 cents.. :)

I got both belts yesterday, one for my pally and one for necro :p
I finished the encounter with my pally by helping a friend get the sun belt so I can transfer the locked belt to him :)

a few hints for those going for the belts, the protectors are yellow/orange and are relatively easy to kill, the last protector drops a key to the person who got the killing blow, and that person then runs to the pedestal and grabs the belt.

if you are grouped and the person with the key is a caster try let another person in the grp (preferably shield tank ;)) get aggro from the hesparis around the pedestal (very long aggro range but don't chase you)

another thing I noticed, I attempted to kill the hesparis with my necro but my spells did not touch them (spirit damage)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Like coming on here to spread your whineing thoughts.
Please, go away and whine on some random FTP forum.

Or just carry on farming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom