Belgian Swaffles

ECA

I am a FH squatter
kimberley-vlaminck-18-pic-cen-510071989.jpg

Teen sues after claims she nodded off during tattooing left 56 star tattoos on face - mirror.co.uk

I lolled.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
shouldnt be so judgmental

i fall asleep all the time when someone is sticking needles in my face

and on the claim he drugged her., yeah ok... ill ruin my entire career and maybe go to prison so i can tatoo stars on someones face...right ok

rynnor

Rockhound
Surely common sense told him that a young girl was hardly likely to cover half her face in tattoo's?

Edit - it looks bloody awful too - crappy stars...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Surely common sense told him that a young girl was hardly likely to cover half her face in tattoo's?

Edit - it looks bloody awful too - crappy stars...

Have you seen the guy who did it? Somehow I don't think he'd think there was anything odd about it...

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

That's just your personal opinion though. To give extreme examples of body modification there is the Kayan tribe from Burma with the long necks and some people get Lip plates. My common sense tells me that I would never want that but there are clearly people in this world that do.

The fact is she clearly did want stars on her face. Arguing that common sense dictates that she wouldn't have wanted that number seems quite tenuous to me. Where do you draw the line? 3, 5, 10 20 stars?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The evil tattoo monger.

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
clearly a terrorist! :eek:

also, any girl that wears a beltbuckle stating "sexy" shouldn't complain about anything she gets in the face imo.

Chilly

Balls of steel
She asked for "3" stars. He drew 3 IN stars. "Sorry luv, here's your £100 back and a free transfer of mighty mouse to impress yer mates with tomorrow at school".

Dont see what the problem is! She would have had a fucked up face either way.

Cant you get it laser-thingamied or something these days anyway - or would it still leave a scar?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
She's suing for the cost of laser removal, around 8k according to the article. And it would leave a white scar - not sure how long those scars last for, but probably less obvious than 56 badly drawn stars :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There are so many things wrong with her story though.
"It wasn't painful until he got to my nose then I woke up".
"I only asked for three and then I fell asleep".

Can anyone here thats been tattoo'd tell me you could EVER fall asleep?
Secondly - 56 or however many. That isnt 5 minutes.
It would have been like 2-3hours at least right?

Add to that, afterwards she posed for a picture for the tattoo artist to put on his wall with a smile on her face... If you'd accidentally been tattoo'd like that would you be furious and storm out + lawsuit? or would you stay and get your picture taken for his wall?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't believe her story at all. But then I also don't think she looks that bad with them.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't believe her story at all. But then I also don't think she looks that bad with them.

I actually agree they look pretty good as far as face tats go.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I actually agree they look pretty good as far as face tats go.

Said the same on another thread, looks rather nice.

Also that we should kill the tattoo taboo and bring some tribal age back. Well, personal taste and all.

I think the "story" is made up by angry father and/or bf and she has little say in it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
yea cos you can tell so much about someone from a single pic :p

Oh yeah right, i bet his mother is so proud of what her little done to his face....seriously

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
yea cos you can tell so much about someone from a single pic :p

Well you can tell he has no sense of taste, no sense of proportion, a deep seated need to show off probably caused by lack of parental attention....and that he probably doesn't enjoy airport security much.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The tattoo is pretty good if i were her i'd keep it.

Not that i believe she fell asleep while someone is tattooing her face, i have 5 tattoos and not once have i felt tired and dozed off lols

Where i live i see this woman quite alot with a tattoo down one side of her face and i think it looks really nice not sure what it's like to try and get a job with that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom