Belethian (worm) raid wednesday 8/1-03

N

[NP]Sub

yep yep legion died, now lets gank Belethian!

Time: Wednesday 8/1 2003

Lvl limit: 50 for tanks, 48+ for supporters
tanks defined as those who will be dealing damage to Belethian

The rules for participation is as follows:
6 FULL GROUPS!
Each group must have atleast one healer, atleast one pbt (10sec is good enough), and atleast 2 tanker classes. The more tanks, the safer raid.

I PREFER if its possible for ppl to keep it GUILD GROUPS, but it is not a MUST. Generally ppl asked it to be like this, to make the feeling safer that noone will run away with all loot I suppose.

Sign-up works the same way as with the legion raid; its done HERE and its first come first serve.
I do not know much about belethian really, except that we must kill all 3 prince's before he spawns. Where he spawns and how tough he is compared to legion I dont know. He doesnt regenerate after killing ppl, so the more ress power we have, the safer we are in general. Its all about keeping ppl on their feet, and avoiding extra adds.

PLEASE tell ppl that they must go here to barrysworld if they wanna participate, if you tell anybody about the raid!!!
most of the ppl on todays legionraid didnt know about the barrysworld post and it caused alot of confusion. I post here to avoid telling the rules and details over and over again ingame.

Lottery will be done fair and square, and I promise to have time to do it myself this time, right after the raid.

I WILL NOT KEEP ANY ITEMS NOR SEALS, JUST LIKE WITH THE LEGION RAID TODAY, IT WILL BE FAIR AND EVEN FOR ALL. IT IS NOT NOLBY PRIDE ARRANGING THIS RAID, IT IS ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL, IM NOT ARRANGING THE RAID TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE LOTTERY

Apparently this caused alot of ppl to stay away from my legion raid, because someone (no names mentioned here, but I guess most know of whom I speak(and no its not the dark lord)) felt he was in his right place to make up this lie, even tho he very well knew that there was no plan of cheating anyone for anything of value!

there will be alot of items if we succeed, since all 3 princes will fall, so everyone do ur best to gather a group or 2, and I'll see ya in DF tomorrow.

C

chosen

i'll be there :)
with my guild this time i hope.

N

[NP]Sub

I ofcourse will take the first spot, and I'll try to make a tanker group again like last time, Jawz promised he would try and make it for the raid :p

ubertank2k3.JPG

W

Weeping Willow

Gah I posted this in the wrong thread, it should have been in legion raid thread.

Sub thanks for a very nice raid. I am sure me and my Soth mates will join up on your raids again.

I don't know if we will make a fg for wormraid but I will ask.

A

AbPoon

Aesirs blade grp

A few names might change but i'll have a fg there with plenty of tanks ^^

Poon, Zerker
Turgon, Skald
Punj, Warrior
Toxican, PBT
Berserker, Warrior (Yes his name sucks)
Reverend, Healer
Ogmond, Thane
Brindle, Shammy

T

Thg Gork

Wery nice of you sub its easy to expect bad things from NP but it seems that you atleast are trying to change that opinon in most midgarders eyes.

If you meen me i dount lie just told the truth. And i think the biggest thing that made many midgarders stay home from the raid is the way NP has behaved in general against the "not so good as NP population". That you are good in emain is true that just dount make it right to treat many midgarders as shit just because of it. Try to treat people nice or if thats not possible keep quiet. I dount meen you Sub i meen many other NP players i cant say that i herd you beeing a jackas shouthing at people but i have herd alot of other NP members do that and so has the rest of midgard.

If you promise you wount post that i envy and such things i will recomend that some people try your raid because its a shame that not all in midgard can cooperate.

Nice to see people happy with the legionraid God luck on your next and i think moore people will sign up on raid and read this:)

But remember its not a well done raid thats make the diffrence its the way people behave.

T

Thg Gork

Forgot one thing worm can spawn even do not all princes are dead there is just a special time that he spawns. I have seen him lots of times when we killed mid prince and going for next prince.

T

Tyka

good luck finding him, he wont be there as goa changed this.

H

hellraisermk2

You didn't mention what time the raid is due to start? :)

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
You didn't mention what time the raid is due to start? :)

as soon as possible after 18.00 cet

THG nope it wasnt you that I ment.

N

[NP]Sub

seems like the worm has been changed (or always been?) random spawn instead of linked to the three princes.. which makes it very hard for us to time a kill. We'll still do the raid and just go for all 3 princes first, and if we wont fint any worm while doing this, we can always go for legion.

N

[NP]Sub

raid -CANCELED- or postponed, keep an eye on the forum for more raids in the weekend and upcomming week!

E

etcetra

No matter who this lying person was, i hope you dont think the guild is The same as he is, and if its the one i think it is he actually pisses me off, almost every time he opens his mouth..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom