being leet n all that...

Zede

Part of the furniture
thinking of resubbing...

but wouldnt dream of grouping with a bunch of zerging lowbies, hell no !

does alb still have a leet bunch of rr10-11 ppl I could pwn with ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you wanna run about with DA or CM yeah..

But come back to us! Even Mani did :wub:

But I'll be playing cleric, mkay?! :eek:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thinking of resubbing...

Lol, no way they have!

Your best chances of winning a FG fight nowdays is to run with some of the CM players and I mean it even if I get flamed for it. Everything else will be mostly a pain in the ass and if you run with 2-3 other decent players you will bump into a high RR Mid turd group or NFD or Mael/Groove and log.

Nowdays with that iRvR you see 2-3 groups in clipping range, that's from all realms. So zergy like hell.

But maybe you'd like it for a few runs.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Lol, no way they have!

Your best chances of winning a FG fight nowdays is to run with some of the CM players and I mean it even if I get flamed for it. Everything else will be mostly a pain in the ass and if you run with 2-3 other decent players you will bump into a high RR Mid turd group or NFD or Mael/Groove and log.

Nowdays with that iRvR you see 2-3 groups in clipping range, that's from all realms. So zergy like hell.

well nfd dosent play with all players being rr11... i am rr6/7 with champ/eld...and we also take some randoms sometimes :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
well nfd dosent play with all players being rr11... i am rr6/7 with champ/eld...and we also take some randoms sometimes :)

Last time I saw them (2-3 days ago?) I saw 2 Firbolg Barun Blademasters, high RR support and Maeloch in there too on Bod, was enuf to feel gimped in a very random group :p. Bloody Firbolg Blademasters, scary!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Last time I saw them (2-3 days ago?) I saw 2 Firbolg Barun Blademasters, high RR support and Maeloch in there too on Bod, was enuf to feel gimped in a very random group :p. Bloody Firbolg Blademasters, scary!

Firbolg BREHON Blademasters :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, no way they have!

NFD only out on mondays officially. :(

Shame TT arnt around anymore.

But surely alb could but together 1 decent group? I think manisch should have another hard push at putting something together. :fluffle:

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie

Then albion "Blue Oyster Bar" team is ur choice:kissit:

Thats all they have :)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Stu, you know deep down inside you that Sparta is more than enough for you.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Sad fact is that alb only ever have good groups out when they don't play their normal realms and switch to alb on the alts (or old mains) or if other people play there friends accs

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
thinking of resubbing...

Judging the gratz threads, everyone is leet and rr13 now :|

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I'd resub if there was anything to do ingame, except from being boored to shit. But really, there isn't. It's like those times when you log on your char, random chat and look around for an hour or two, realize you actually don't have anything to do at all, and log again. Wait an hour, repeat. You remember those I reckon? :p Anyhow, I'd say it's not worth resubbing anylonger. Although I'm guessing you'd see me hanging around CS again within a month :/

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah done that a few times, re-sub, log on for 10 minutes and get bored as theres no-one to play with + pretty bad action.

repeat in about 6 months time again :)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
resub and use all your bp on buying artis like i did! bling bling 4 teh win who cares about winning :p ( i gotta say that im playing with gingy now) :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
gonna wait for 1.90 and new seige changes.

i reckon quite a few will resub then, along with starting points respec, will be worth a month at least.

so, old timers - all resub for the nifty changes, might be like first week of nf again :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
gonna wait for 1.90 and new seige changes.

i reckon quite a few will resub then, along with starting points respec, will be worth a month at least.

so, old timers - all resub for the nifty changes, might be like first week of nf again :p

if only mate :p

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
Sad fact is that alb only ever have good groups out when they don't play their normal realms and switch to alb on the alts (or old mains) or if other people play there friends accs

hah! .. Asylum is a pure Alb-guild, (with alts on other servers/realms :p), and we were not that bad imo :]

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
But surely alb could but together 1 decent group? I think manisch should have another hard push at putting something together. :fluffle:
Totally agree tbh Manisch's grp was the last alb group that seemed to show any decent level of respect after TT left (to us in TC anyway) and they went to Agramon too. I kinda felt sorry for them tbh but they tried their best with diff setups and imo made some decent headway so woudl like to see them back :)

go go Manisch :fluffle:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Totally agree tbh Manisch's grp was the last alb group that seemed to show any decent level of respect after TT left (to us in TC anyway) and they went to Agramon too. I kinda felt sorry for them tbh but they tried their best with diff setups and imo made some decent headway so woudl like to see them back :)

not gonna happen blue :( many have quit and I just moved to hib, so playing only my infiltrator on alb.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Aye, manisch takes a lot of knocks on the forum, mostly brought on himself, but he has been one of the few people who in game (and thats where it matters) has tried to get some sort of decent alb group together.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh why would they want to quit alb if want fg fights? As far as this server goes at least, it's the realm to run in atm - no alb grps out, 1-2 mid ones, 2-3 hib one.

(speaking anything remotely like a grp after 8v8, hibs seem to have 2, 3, sometimes even 4 rvr-orientated pugs out).

tbh if the game was a bit younger, and we hadn't had the 'mixed sucess' experiment of rerolling mid/limors would be arguing for nfd gg to reroll on alb. It's ripe for colonization!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
tbh why would they want to quit alb if want fg fights? As far as this server goes at least, it's the realm to run in atm - no alb grps out, 1-2 mid ones, 2-3 hib one.

(speaking anything remotely like a grp after 8v8, hibs seem to have 2, 3, sometimes even 4 rvr-orientated pugs out).

tbh if the game was a bit younger, and we hadn't had the 'mixed sucess' experiment of rerolling mid/limors would be arguing for nfd gg to reroll on alb. It's ripe for colonization!

Bagsy the sorc spot.

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still about Kaira, though hardly leet. My RR7 theurg is still my highest char. Moving to Oz screwed my gaming hours up (as you know). Weekends are about the nearest I can get to normal RvR hours. If I'm about give me a shout!

Welcome back :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom