Behemoth

polza

Loyal Freddie
just wandering if any1 knows how to kill im or knows of any1 who has killed im 16 anis and 60 other hibs didnt work back before NF coudent dmg hit at all ><, just somethin thats anoying me ;)

p.s Behemoth = lillispawn looking mob which legion ports you to not big worm belithain.

Aeva

Banned
I'm not sure whether that mob is actually designed to be killed, if he is though, I wonder if he drops anything nice

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Never actually killed the Legion so I don't know what Behemoth looks like :/ 60 mids got wiped by Legion because people didn't pay attention.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeing as he hits for 3000 damage, i doubt its possible tbh :(

polza

Loyal Freddie
hehe overdriven ur not meant to kill legion if u wanan go behemoth, 16 lvl50 anis and around 60 other hibs tryed day before NF so fop nerf etc didnt hit im, nor did he kill us but no1 could hit im so ported back to legion room, just wanderin if any1 knows if some dodgy way how to kill im like killin certain mob etc =)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Been involved in more legion hunts than I can count...

I've seen one screwed up raid where Beheomth actually found a way out of his enclosure (but never worked out how). Needless to say, we wiped on that one :p

In the few attempts e thought it may be fun to try and kill the SOB we've wiped pretty damn fast :(

I've heard all kinda daft rumours on this... Kill all the lillispawn to make him killable etc but they've all proved nonsense...

Common consensus is that this cannot be done...

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
aye pretty sure he's designed to be invunerable

though with the hit code enough anis could hit it in theory i supose

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
Been involved in more legion hunts than I can count...

I've seen one screwed up raid where Beheomth actually found a way out of his enclosure (but never worked out how). Needless to say, we wiped on that one :p

In the few attempts e thought it may be fun to try and kill the SOB we've wiped pretty damn fast :(

I've heard all kinda daft rumours on this... Kill all the lillispawn to make him killable etc but they've all proved nonsense...

Common consensus is that this cannot be done...

We were killing Legion once and he popped in the Legion room and came up to the platform :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing is worse then the developers underestimating the players.

Mark my glowy orb of foreseeing....or words...it will be killed.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Elendar said:
aye pretty sure he's designed to be invunerable

though with the hit code enough anis could hit it in theory i supose

16 anis so for easyer calc say 10 shrooms each 160 shrooms >< didnt hit im, dont think u can get that many in a area anymore cap 150?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom