Been treated honestly at lotto !!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
but who cares?? -

whats all this shite about reputation...its a friggin game played over the internet against (mostly) unknown people who dont give 2-hoots about u

- get over with it - go out have a beer, make mad passionate love to whatever you do it to/with and get on with your life - moaning on here 'trying to clear my reeeeeppppp' is ghay!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
but who cares?? -

whats all this shite about reputation...its a friggin game played over the internet against (mostly) unknown people who dont give 2-hoots about u

- get over with it - go out have a beer, make mad passionate love to whatever you do it to/with and get on with your life - moaning on here 'trying to clear my reeeeeppppp' is ghay!

YAY im Ghay! Whatever that may mean =D

Martok

Part of the furniture
in reguards to removing him from the BG i thought i had done that, ive also told him to pm me any ss's he does not want public and if i find i am in the wrong he wasnt afk from what i see on the ss's i am more then happy to publicly apoligise.

As for him rolling and then stating i beleived i had already removed him so when he rolled and won i was surprised he was still in bg. hence the reply as greaper said i should have ensured he wasnt in the bg for the lotto and as a raid leader yes i should have done i dont disagree with that fact.

but as also stated i had alot of other things to think about as well at the time. this insident wont stop him from comming on any of my raids if he wish's to i dont hold things against people anymore that was the old me back along time ago. (could dig out a good funny old post on fh about that one)

only in the last month have i started leading raids above 1 fg and that was my 1st large scale random raid were each group was not setup in advance like my dragon raids or my ml raids.

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
in reguards to removing him from the BG i thought i had done that, ive also told him to pm me any ss's he does not want public and if i find i am in the wrong he wasnt afk from what i see on the ss's i am more then happy to publicly apoligise.

As for him rolling and then stating i beleived i had already removed him so when he rolled and won i was surprised he was still in bg. hence the reply as greaper said i should have ensured he wasnt in the bg for the lotto and as a raid leader yes i should have done i dont disagree with that fact.

but as also stated i had alot of other things to think about as well at the time. this insident wont stop him from comming on any of my raids if he wish's to i dont hold things against people anymore that was the old me back along time ago. (could dig out a good funny old post on fh about that one)

only in the last month have i started leading raids above 1 fg and that was my 1st large scale random raid were each group was not setup in advance like my dragon raids or my ml raids.

I really appreciate your answer Martok.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Reminds me of a ML10 raid where I went AFK (like usual :p) and I tab back and like 5 people are still alive from the 40-50 people and I am one of them had to EoY and PR everyone back, they didn't even notice my AFK then :D
Of course all learned from the biggest AFK'er that ever set foot on the server, Roddi :clap:

Roddi is just a /played farmer, nothing else now, whereas you're just an evil swede wannabe :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Dimse Dut said:
Seriously though what Edabe is trying to do here is to clear HIS name and repair any damage done to HIS reputation. Where else but FH can he do that? We both know that if a player is branded as a afk'er he will have a hard time getting spots in raids and that can hurt his gameplay in the long run.

I hadn't seen or heard anything about this issue until he posted this thread, and I certainly did not get the impression that he was trying to do that from the initial post.

Now, if he had taken this up with Martok personally instead of standing on the FH soapbox and singing his misery to the world I'd have more sympathy for the lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom