Been treated honestly at lotto !!

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
This happened today with a hunt for Leagion. You can read for yourself how honest the roll was afterwards. As proof i retook the last line of the chat as first of the next screenshoot, so everyone can see i didn't erase anything.

Attachments

• Martok_1.JPG
    Martok_1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Martok_2.JPG
    Martok_2.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 296

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So, you went afk and expected to be able to lotto?.

Or did i miss something? :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
vlad that was it,

i had 1 person irl in each group with the exception of 1 the TMM group. while his group was dieing he was afk and was not ported (i checked the port spam for the time and his name was not there)

later on he was ported when he was out of group. (removed at my call)

on any of my raids anyone goes afk on the mob for 5 secounds - 10 min i will dispand them from group and bg when i have time. i will not risk the raid due to an afk.

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't go afk at all, but they put it that way.
You can all read what happened in reality. Pretending i was quicked of the group before i was ported is untrue, you can all see i replyed even after that in group chat.

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
To avoid any discussion about the fact i've should have manipulated the screenshots, i post now the concerning part of being afk or not.

Attachments

• Martok_3.JPG
    Martok_3.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 244

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The exclusion of this player should have been done before the lotto took place. Allowing someone to win the roll but then be denied the loot afterwards isn't exactly fair. Remove them from the battlegroup before you start the loot lotto.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
edabi said:
To avoid any discussion about the fact i've should have manipulated the screenshots, i post now the concerning part of being afk or not.

lol, ppl yelling wake up to you etc.... make s me think u WHERE afk... why else they would be yelling that

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
If you were AFK during a raid then frankly you deserve nothing and possibly less than that.

If you weren't AFK then it is unfair - how you going to prove if you were or weren't AFK? You can't so you accept the raid leaders opinion - it's what you gotta do, his raid = his rules.

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
You can all read that I wrote "di up" and that i was ported 10 lines later. Yelling "Wake up" ,when you are ported and you can't heal is very cheap.
His raid and his rules should still be fair.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tbh, Martok made a call based on the evidence at the time and you're not going to get any reversal or damage done to Martok's rep by running to FH like you would your mummy and tattling on him.

But I hope you feel better anyway ^^

Ging

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
so who was second in the lotto?

It was TILDA!!!! he often joins lottos late dont u m8

:m00: :m00: :m00: <-- moo choo train :)

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
ive seen the full version of every screen he cut and on my request he didnt post the part with me and him talking on PM so its not fake

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Swedishwolf said:
ive seen the full version of every screen he cut and on my request he didnt post the part with me and him talking on PM so its not fake

The question you have to answer is.....do we fucking care?

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Amanita said:
tbh, Martok made a call based on the evidence at the time and you're not going to get any reversal or damage done to Martok's rep by running to FH like you would your mummy and tattling on him.

amanita - you rock my world ^_^

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with Greaper on this. It DOES make the decision to remove his rights to roll AFTER he has rolled the highest roll seem dubious, regardless of whether its justified or not.

It was a bad decision, but as everyone knows who has ever lead anything knows, those happen and no spite or malice is behind Martok's decision.

Amanita said:

How Very compasionate of you Amanita. Was your gun at the cleaners?

Seriously though what Edabe is trying to do here is to clear HIS name and repair any damage done to HIS reputation. Where else but FH can he do that? We both know that if a player is branded as a afk'er he will have a hard time getting spots in raids and that can hurt his gameplay in the long run.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm in my humble opinion, i think Idabe deserved the right to roll looking at them screenshots etc. but if you thought he didnt, then you should have kicked him when you realised that he was afk... if he was?? and not after he rolled.
Idabe...Martok is a decent guy and im sure he wouldnt have done this if he wasnt really sure that you were afk but mistakes happen and clocks can't be turned back unfortunately, But as i said above, if he had thought that you were afk, he should have kicked you there and then if thats what his rules state! instead of using you to get to the end of the raid.
GReaper is right here im afraid :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
if a player is branded as a afk'er he will have a hard time getting spots in raids and that can hurt his gameplay in the long run.

I always AFK on any raid and never had complaints yet :(
DI + stick gets you through a raid quite nicely!
If I got 1 silver for every ML9/Sidi raid I did when I was AFK the whole raid I would be even richer now!

But on a serious note, Looking at the screenshots and seeing Soulfly saying that Idabe didn't go AFK and eventhough I wasn't there I strongly believe Soulfly is telling the truth as imo he is a very honest person.
Unless you know 100% sure someone AFK'ed (which if I am there you can be 100% sure 'someone' is AFK *cough*) then it's a bit unfair to decline someones roll, I mean that person also spend xx amount of hours on that raid.

Reminds me of a ML10 raid where I went AFK (like usual :p) and I tab back and like 5 people are still alive from the 40-50 people and I am one of them had to EoY and PR everyone back, they didn't even notice my AFK then :D
Of course all learned from the biggest AFK'er that ever set foot on the server, Roddi :clap:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
edabi said:
You can all read that I wrote "di up" and that i was ported 10 lines later. Yelling "Wake up" ,when you are ported and you can't heal is very cheap.
His raid and his rules should still be fair.
Well, who knows how much earlier you yelled DI up.

1. Why are you on 100% power when ported, didn't you get the chance to heal anything?
2. Why are they yelling with caps? Didn't you reply to them right away when ported? Or were you simply not there to give them a warning of anything?

It's hard to keep everything under control on a raid, and as Martok said, he did remove Idabe from the grp due to the time he was afk (i imagine someone pm'd Idabe or smth to clear this up when it happened?), and maybe things got to heavy after that and he forgot to remove him from the BG, or he mistyped his name and didn't notice untill he saw Idabe rolling.

Everyone has been afk at some raids, it's not really that a big deal to most people. But it's about timing, if they die when you're afk, that's not good. And Martok prefers to run his raids smoothly and well. But i doubt this would keep people from inviting Idabe to any future raids, coz imo, this will only make Idabe never go afk ever again (if he was afk that is) :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i wonder if ppl will ever learn. Putting things like this on FH never do anyone any use tbh. Instead of coming here to moan you should have sorted it in game, failing that talk to each others GMs. If you are the GMs then you should be more GM like and sorted this out

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
may be he was AFk, but kicking him when he rolled highest is just as bad.

:m00:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft thats not afk...

I always remember years ago in a group at gobo house down lyonesse, was a FG and one of the dudes was an infil, we had been there about 2/3 hours (in teh good old days when there were 2/3 fg's always at gobo's) and then someone noticed we hadnt seen the infil in ages - he was still in the group but had gone /afk and stealthed up somewhere.... we never ever found him... for all I know he is still there....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol

i remember the good old days when you stayed with the same xp group for 8 hours. Everyone used to take it in shifts to go AFK for food etc while everyone else continued to kill. Jokes

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i have to disagree here...since SF said idabe wasent Afk and since he was ported he cant reply instant...(slow comp then it takes a little longer 2) who knows...still removing him at hihgest roll isent nice martok...u wasent like this when we playd hib/classic...what has happend to u...did u fall and hit your head or? i have never heard SF lied...he is 1 of the most respected players ingame...my 50 cent is on idabe

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
Seriously though what Edabe is trying to do here is to clear HIS name and repair any damage done to HIS reputation. Where else but FH can he do that? We both know that if a player is branded as a afk'er he will have a hard time getting spots in raids and that can hurt his gameplay in the long run.

You got the point Dimse Dut. I don't mind of the loot, even the winner proposed me to give half of it and I refused. But being false accused of being AFK, when it wasn't the fact, hurts. Even with a witness it was impossible to defend myself inside the game, that's why I posted it here. Btw I wasn't in Martok's grp either, it was my groupleader who kicked me, without any warning. He should perhaps better once take the time to analyze my posting.
And between the raid and the roll I spoke already with an officer of my guild too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom