Been Away A Long Time

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi fellow albion's , I been away for a long long time :| and decided to resub up again try things out etc . But wanted to ask a few things as lots has changed .

Where best place to get ml xp now on my wiz ? ( She still ml4 but i have done all ml's upto ml8).

Still RR and normal respec stones ingame ?

Ice Wizzie's still rock in rvr :D?

Necro's still able to solo praticly everything in game ?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
ml xp: by RvR or helping others out ;)
cl xp (new DR stuff): also RvR

all respec stones still ingame, RA stones drop in NF dungeon, price is nothing now.. you can also /respec buy. And sidi drops em, dragon.. Also, the new DR respecs cost 50g.

Ice wiz's for RvR? wouldn't know.. guess Fire is teh l00v now ;)

Servant necro can solo all ye :p

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Ty , so i see the server is clustered , how do i travel to pryd's TOA and RVR world ?

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
servers have shear zones and seperates zone, u port from server to server from camelot, so quite easy :D... u just found u self stuck on wrong server most of the time :D

welcome bk

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
yea cheers ;), but so much has changed :O i feel like a stranger.

a Q about my arti's , if i remember right , back in the day u didnt need to repair all the artis u had , cause u could still get the same effect even if they was on 70% con , but some did need repairing . but i cant remeber what , Like on my wiz she has GoV, CS , MS , CB , BoM , Tarts. But im not sure which one's need repairing and tbh i dont have enough gold//plat to repair them all >_< .

Any one throw me a life line :p?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
anything with +skill on it you need to repair

any armour or weapons you need to repair to get the most absorb/damage out of them.

Anything else you can let rot.

However arti's don't go boom anymore - they last forever but they cost a lot to repair.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Regarding the repairing of artis , does it matter what %con gov and scalars are on a necro?

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
wb m8! :D ltns! I know said that 2u yesterday ingame but dont forget to holler me after work and we can play some daoc like back in the day =)

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
wb m8! :D ltns! I know said that 2u yesterday ingame but dont forget to holler me after work and we can play some daoc like back in the day =)

:DD yea m8 i will for sure :):worthy:

And thx guys for the replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom