Been Ages since a new thread..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the Bg's really are dead now :(

Or maybe its cos all the thread starters are banned from FH.. lol

Anyways Discuss something.. the weather perhaps, its cold here atm , bit misty with lots of morning dew about.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
They all play gears of war now and moan and go on and on and on about how lame the chainsaw is!! :p

Regards

Luki the chainsaw n00b!!

LOL!! how OP is it? I used to have a chainsaw mod running on a few games, was funny as hell as opposed to being OP xD

Toxic

Loyal Freddie

Anyways Discuss something.. the weather perhaps, its cold here atm , bit misty with lots of morning dew about.

I'm not banned (yet) and I have a few threads out there,
Surprisingly enuf its quite sunny here in ireland!

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Stupidcow, Stealthyboi and theonlyskald

Nice fights against you 2 the other day. Thid is lonely place at the moment!!

all the best

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
BAN HIM BAN HIM he is after all IRISH

everyone hold on to those car steros tis gohanch4v, your totally jealous of my cool irish heritage imo.

shouldnt ya be off pwnsauceing those yankie roggers and makin flicks of em?

make a inconnu armsman x-bower for your nxt vid also, i think it could fair out pretty well...

:drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

wshat did i tell u all eh ? :twak: FH would be dead without my sexyness all over the forums :D

anywayz your all newbs n im never comin back to this soul destroying piece of shit game >.<

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
>.< shut it Sean! ... <3
Don't go around bitching about the game just coz you made the worst of it!...

I'm currently playing Vanguard and right atm watching Boondock Saints (speaking of Irish - <3<3 Toxic)!

But cheers and once again thx for all the fun we had in thid,
Squirrel

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
wshat did i tell u all eh ? :twak: FH would be dead without my sexyness all over the forums :D

anywayz your all newbs n im never comin back to this soul destroying piece of shit game >.<

Ur pwned by every person that uses cammy forums, and you eat Gamah's crack too eww :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ur pwned by every person that uses cammy forums, and you eat Gamah's crack too eww :p

any you are ???

o yes thats right a random nobody, yup so when you grow some balls come back please :fluffle:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
any you are ???

o yes thats right a random nobody, yup so when you grow some balls come back please :fluffle:

oh the old and you are thang, that the best you can do??? haha, that's so 2002 :p and thus Sean pwned himself.

Sean
Banned From Freddys house
Rank lower than pondlife

is inc!! :p

pwned.

I bet you are so sad irl they let you back haha :p

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
any you are ???

looking at ur language usage u're the one who needs to grow some balls , but let's not get into that :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
looking at ur language usage u're the one who needs to grow some balls , but let's not get into that :p

what you meant to say is i need to grow some balls BACK after your bum chum idol aleven bit them off :puke:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
oh the old and you are thang, that the best you can do??? haha, that's so 2002 :p and thus Sean pwned himself.

Sean
Banned From Freddys house
Rank lower than pondlife

is inc!! :p

pwned.

I bet you are so sad irl they let you back haha :p

yer go on then, explain to me how i am sad irl ?

do i have multiple lvl 50 templated RR10 chars on a online game and cream myself over them ? nope
do i call other ppl sad over an internet forum who i dont even no ? nope
do i claim i have a life when really all i do is sit infront of a pc like you ? nope

carry on flamebaiting me please, it entertains me at work :m00:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Now, Now, Thadius and Vlad might interpret that as something else, lets not even go there :s

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

do i have multiple lvl 50 templated RR10 chars on a online game and cream myself over them ? nope Assumptions are stlong in this one
do i call other ppl sad over an internet forum who i dont even no ? nope [/b] this is a blatant lie [/b]
do i claim i have a life when really all i do is sit infront of a pc like you ? nope
Again assumption, don't have the internet at home any more and haven't had for 8 months thus meh > you = you pwned
carry on flamebaiting me please, it entertains me at work :m00: aint much of a job if you just sit here watching FH

How about I delve into all the posts you have ever made here and then I can make a start? Seems I will get more entertainment than you on this score and post for all to see with artistic license to mock while I am at it, sounds like an invitation too good to be true :kissit: :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
How about I delve into all the posts you have ever made here and then I can make a start? Seems I will get more entertainment than you on this score and post for all to see with artistic license to mock while I am at it, sounds like an invitation too good to be true :kissit: :p

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by Sean

do i have multiple lvl 50 templated RR10 chars on a online game and cream myself over them ? nope Assumptions are stlong in this one
do i call other ppl sad over an internet forum who i dont even no ? nope [/b] this is a blatant lie [/b]
Again assumption, don't have the internet at home any more and haven't had for 8 months thus meh > you = you pwned
carry on flamebaiting me please, it entertains me at work aint much of a job if you just sit here watching [/QUOTE]

answer me this then, if you do not have internat at home how are you posting on FH ? could it be work ? cant be much of a job can it :-O tbh didnt know they had computers in McDonalds:eek7:
and if you havnt had the internat at home for over 8 months why do you persist of stalking me around an online forum ?

carry on please :wanker:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
over 24 hours and still no reply from Imgormiel teh newbz0r..... +1 to the seany again :D i are teh r0x .......

and quiet t0xic i are teh r0x u are teh newb :fluffle: <3

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
over 24 hours and still no reply from Imgormiel teh newbz0r..... +1 to the seany again :D i are teh gimp .......

and quiet t0xic i are teh r0x u are teh newb :fluffle: <3

some of us have other things to do than look like a complete tard on a thread. But then to you Sean something that is a compulsion should be viewed with pity.........but then again........

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
why ? coz your a bum and sit on your ass all day playing a fucking computer, scrounging off my fuckin taxes ?

twat

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by Sean

carry on flamebaiting me please, it entertains me at work aint much of a job if you just sit here watching [/QUOTE]

answer me this then, if you do not have internat at home how are you posting on FH ? could it be work ? cant be much of a job can it :-O tbh didnt know they had computers in McDonalds:eek7:
and if you havnt had the internat at home for over 8 months why do you persist of stalking me around an online forum ?

carry on please :wanker:[/QUOTE]

i have seen a few of your post and not took much notice untill i seen the word work!!
and was very surprised tbh .

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
why ? coz your a bum and sit on your ass all day playing a fucking computer, scrounging off my fuckin taxes ?

twat

Why is it you persist on making yourself look so stupid??? Oh was it because the kids glued the dunce cap on your head and it's been there ever since? Go pee on a wall, it's your friend :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom