beelzeboul @ Unipr0n knight !

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats i spose, but no respect since your just stealthzerging in 2-3+ everytime i see you, or adding like shit when i see you group'd with some caster :touch:

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Watchh said:
Grats i spose, but no respect since your just stealthzerging in 2-3+ everytime i see you, or adding like shit when i see you group'd with some caster :touch:

stealthzerg no , duo yes , duo with caster yes .

p.s I AM NOT THE ONE that made a video where is grped with 6 more peeps .
also i am not the one that uncovering other realm's stealthers in front
of fgs . and funny thing . u vanish after that . or get killed cause
u getting 3 shooted .

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
wutae said:

u getting 3 shooted .

did you even see those other 6 people ? .. my guild invited me for some tower take or something and i diden't want to disband after and I just stayed in group for a chat and went my own way. You see.. I play for decent fights and not farming rp's like you do every chance u get. I wasn't zerging soloers with them like you do.
Please try harder to insult me?

I am the one that uncovered enemy stealthers(that would be you)wich were chaining me with a trio for like an hour solo .. yes .. bigsoz again ! :wanker:

You could come try 3shoot!!1 me solo. however i quit playing my sb because people like you destroyed it for me to play solo(since you add on all my 1v1 you can,even when your in trio) and i don't wanna resort to mindless stealthzerg like you :( . so i play in fg's where i also only see you when your adding on every goddamned chance you get.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
You could come try 3shoot!!1 me solo. however i quit playing my sb because people like you destroyed it for me to play solo(since you add on all my 1v1 you can,even when your in trio) and i don't wanna resort to mindless stealthzerg like you :( . so i play in fg's where i also only see you when your adding on every goddamned chance you get.

And you don't? :rolleyes:

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz! on getting a gratz from a greek fanboi that still love britney spears but want to shag my mom irl!

:)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
grats malaka! :cheers: strong mincer.

ill finish my solo/duo suit some time i promise :p

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
A symbolic gratz for my little friend is the least I can do.

Gratz beelzy!!

SE GAMAW APO KOLO BTW

;E

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
wutae said:

u getting 3 shooted .

Actually...I never seen you Solo ONCE, but it's ok with me as I SOLO all the time and every 1 on 1 we had...after your wiz friend died ofc, you die quite easily.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Beelz sucks, any mincer can play that good jeesh. Kidding, gratz m8 well deserved and nice playing with ya

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
Nope , sorry to dissapoint you :wanker:

So when you vanish in a 1v1 fight vs a pala, and when another sb attack - you come back and attack the pala again you're ...what? :wanker:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Platin said:
So when you vanish in a 1v1 fight vs a pala, and when another sb attack - you come back and attack the pala again you're ...what? :wanker:
not me ?

I haven't played sb in weeks if not months and i only played with vanish the last week i played it so bigsoz.

however i lend out my sb to a friend 1 or 2 evenings a week ago, maybe it was him

but then again, maybe he wanted to vanish to hit you with new poisons/new pa again 15 seconds later.. so then i'd say you'd have to whine on the 2nd sb that added .... Or maybe it was a duo ? don't cry if you get owned by a duo stealthers tbh since you clearly got an advantage as a paladin vs solo sb?

kiasar

Banned
Platin said:

playing the game?, and it was probably me playing his sb at the time. I was maybe duo with majiii and we are like to stealthzerg and lame when duo.

congrats btw and less of the flame imo.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
not me ?

I haven't played sb in weeks if not months and i only played with vanish the last week i played it so bigsoz.

however i lend out my sb to a friend 1 or 2 evenings a week ago, maybe it was him

but then again, maybe he wanted to vanish to hit you with new poisons/new pa again 15 seconds later.. so then i'd say you'd have to whine on the 2nd sb that added .... Or maybe it was a duo ? don't cry if you get owned by a duo stealthers tbh since you clearly got an advantage as a paladin vs solo sb?

I'm not whining, I'm just pointing out what a hypocritical feck you are :drink:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
however you were proven wrong and you should

A) stfu now

or

B) owe me an apology

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom