beeblethree 60sec news presenters

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
why are they so hot?

*wood*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The forums post is incorrect, they were not released or taken by her ex. She did nude modelling earlier in her career.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The forums post is incorrect, they were not released or taken by her ex. She did nude modelling earlier in her career.

Any links to back this up? Everything I've read suggests it was her ex-boyfriend that sold them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, I saw the "oh I'm shockled these pics have come out" stories a day after the first one's broke.

I don't buy it for a second, they look too glossy for amateur pics. Also the timing of the release is impeccable.

Also: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Shame on you, you just used the daily mail as a source :) You'll never live this one down nath.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I saw the "oh I'm shockled these pics have come out" stories a day after the first one's broke.

I don't buy it for a second, they look too glossy for amateur pics. Also the timing of the release is impeccable.

Also: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Shame on you, you just used the daily mail as a source :) You'll never live this one down nath.

In response to you using The Sun :).

If it was a professional shoot I'd expect to see far more photos about. Plus, I get the impression that The Sun have done some post-processing on these photos themselves.

Anyway, only reason I'm going with The Mail over The Sun is that latter is extremely vague with its info. Oh, and The Sun says "X-rated" and "explicit" about a couple of naked photos, I mean for fucks sake. They're identical to the sort of shit they put on page 3 and that's hardly explicit or x-rated.

Meh, either way who cares, naked girl = win.

TdC

I like Tasmin, even though she's so skinny :( Has she been fired or something? There's now one called Sam and another who's name I forget. They look remarkably alike tbh :/

TdC

boo that means I'll never see her again? any of the other ones get their boobies out? professional curiosity!

Chilly

Balls of steel
I wanna see that bird who does breakfast with bill whatshisname get busy - she's a serious milf.

/edit sian williams

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Good call Chilly, and Natasha whatsherface who went to five news (Kaplinsky? Koplinsky?).

TdC

20% of men masturbate at work Wij

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oh fgs Chet, you too? This just isn't cricket, you posted The Sun as a source for christs sake!

TdC

not at the moment Wij, but it could be :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh fgs Chet, you too? This just isn't cricket, you posted The Sun as a source for christs sake!

al jazeri > beeb > times > telegraph > guardian > FT > Metro > sun / sport / mirror > fox / sky / cnn > my mate told me that his friend's aunt's cousin said > Daily Mail.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
al jazeri > beeb > times > telegraph > guardian > FT > Metro > sun / sport / mirror > fox / sky / cnn > my mate told me that his friend's aunt's cousin said > Daily Mail.

If you say so, the way I see it is everything beneath the FT in that list is equally utterly shit.

Plus the sun called those photos "x-rated", which instantly voids anything they have to say on the matter. It's a choice between a douche and a shit-sandwich, but in this case the shit-sandwich had comments direct from the lass in question.

DAMN YOU I DO NOT RESPECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE DAILY MAIL, DO NOT IMPLY OTHERWISE. :kissit:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They have their people everywhere, soon they'll get to you nath. You'll be posting their links everywhere and describing your outrage. Maybe you'll go write for them?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Listen just because I hate blacks, jews and gays doesn't mean I'm going to write for the mail ffs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What's your opinion on being able to play as the Taliban in the new MoH game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom