Because teh other one was closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chole

Wanted to put a reply (of sorts) too Dook's thread about Pbuck

It was just to do with the out running you

Ive had numerious times where Ive been in a grp with a Mini and we been going around at mach5, then the grp disbands

and yet still I am running around at mach5

So was just wondering if this might be cause for some of the things youve seen? (tho if it happens time after time, it would seem odd)

D

Donlo

Would just like to say a big #laff# or what ever those crazy greeks say ;) , about dook'ss last few posts, so when you asked for people to discuss what you really meant was #Im an incredibly sore looser and am spending hours logging replies from people and gathering seekrit info+pics of teh-cheat#

Or something to that effect, wish i could be arsed to make a whitty post and such, but after apoc raid today rather tired.

:clap: Chole

D

Dook_Pug

I've replied via PM Chole. I'm not in the mood to continue the flaming. :)

C

cHodAX

I am suprised at you dook, you always seemed like a classy person to me but you have thrown mud at one of Albions best players and produced no evidence to support it. If you truely belive he is cheating then you should collect logs and then ask GOA to check things at thier end, now half the server thinks Pbuck is a cheat and you have damaged his reputation for no good reason with zero proof.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by klavrynd
t30 are a bunch of tossers

Hardly. Anyway PB is in Lords of England. Are they tossers too in your opinion?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Turamber
Hardly. Anyway PB is in Lords of England. Are they tossers too in your opinion?

well some would say mattshanes and chodax are..... :p

A

Akuma-San

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
well some would say mattshanes and chodax are..... :p
Damn right, that chodax is a shady character :p

D

Dook_Pug

I am suprised at you dook, you always seemed like a classy person to me but you have thrown mud at one of Albions best players and produced no evidence to support it. If you truely belive he is cheating then you should collect logs and then ask GOA to check things at thier end, now half the server thinks Pbuck is a cheat and you have damaged his reputation for no good reason with zero proof.

If you never bothered to read what I've said then don't post.

Thanks. :)

Edit: If you want to say anything to me PM me, I'm done with this post. GOA have been notified and I couldn't care less for flames now. :p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
If you never bothered to read what I've said then don't post.

I read all your posts and I can't find a single reason why you had to make this public before you tried to resolve it with GOA, you may think you were right in publicly suggesting Pbuck cheats but an awful lot of people feel you have too far.

A

Aoln

I read all your posts and I can't find a single reason why you had to make this public before you tried to resolve it with GOA
cos he got owned by someone good and cant take it :sleeping:

M

Meatballs

DAoC sounding more like counterstrike every day :eek: OMg he used Radar, OMg he used wallhack, Omg He using aimbot, omg he using laghack! kickban! votekick! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread