" Becareful

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
i am guessing u all play nights ? tho i am still not comming out ! i dont even wear a neckie in the slot these days....but i may bring sneaky sneaky sb out.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
More the merrier, was some good fighting yesterday, never ideal to be the realm under heavy attack but I was pleased how the Albs rallyed around with a little guidance in the end.

Was just like the good ol days :england:

Was a bit more crap when I logged in in the early hours when solo but thats never easy :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
And after i wrote the first post.. i remember i really do have the sb basically battle ready.. and template aint that outdated.
First runs after so many years are fun fun fun ! ...
ahahah

4 down 37 to go !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i am guessing u all play nights ? tho i am still not comming out ! i dont even wear a neckie in the slot these days....but i may bring sneaky sneaky sb out.

I'm playing evenings mostly, You can meet me and my new celerity dragon 2h'er ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sure mater!
If you see me roaming in rvr, just attack without all this /bow and /beckon crap

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Just remember, if i'm standing in a fop you cannot attack me! :p

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
aah, well aint the best class vs a vw if im not misstaken... ;) none else to fight with as solo ? :(

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to unleash the beast once again to the battlefield and teach ya all a couple "dance" moves but hunter is on 3years template atm and believe me I CBA TO PVE at a server with 100Mids totally....so no..u will have to w8 till ywain cluster comes alive (if this ever comes...)

Over and out!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would like to unleash the beast once again to the battlefield and teach ya all a couple "dance" moves but hunter is on 3years template atm and believe me I CBA TO PVE at a server with 100Mids totally....so no..u will have to w8 till ywain cluster comes alive (if this ever comes...)

Over and out!

''Makes Chicken Noises''

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I got totally roxed by a skald 2 times in a row :>

Well played Jimootay!

Jimootay

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah good fights tonight. Was nice mezz just as you used ST ;P

Cya out there!;)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there actually any action to be had apart from getting zerged down by netcode etc all the time... when im solo???

All i see is mids around, and none of them seem to be solo :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Netcode, Arumii and Dotmonster chased down my solo bard the other day.. I instanly logged on msn to slag him off!!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode, Arumii and Dotmonster chased down my solo bard the other day.. I instanly logged on msn to slag him off!!

Ur a bard ?!?! and they can hunt u down ? run run run run run nearest keep hide and then slag em off ;))

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Is there actually any action to be had apart from getting zerged down by netcode etc all the time... when im solo???

All i see is mids around, and none of them seem to be solo :(

Soloers will get left, muylaetrix, you etc get what they dished out years ago. Don't like it, go get a time machine and change how you played.

Not been on but would of been nice to mow you down :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Soloers will get left, muylaetrix, you etc get what they dished out years ago. Don't like it, go get a time machine and change how you played.

You are just ganking people when ure grouped cause u cant kill em solo and everyone ganks u when ur solo :p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved

Thats not very nice, i never zerg down soloers.......... :(

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Always this whine about adds/zerglings :)

If i get added on or zerged down i blame my self for being that stupid to engage in a fight that can leed to that.
Whit out the zergers it wuld just be a duel game and not that exciting.

Now back to topic.

Had some nice fights whit almost all of you above.
(The ones i won was nice rest was ofc just crap hehe)

You guys still play or just waiting to resub when trancfeer here?

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Well it was nice to see the names and know the reputation already and thus know how to treat the player. All that stuff i still manage to remember so was nice to still be able to use it because when we get transfer will have to figure it out all over again and from the look of the US servers from the couple of weeks i played there the respectable list isnt going to be too large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom