" Becareful

Nibble

Part of the furniture
great fight mate fought u had me at the end hehe :)

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
always fun fighting good NS's like you guys (lack, deception) with very close fights..tjallebong also heh, can't believe i get u to such a low % to still lose lol nearly everytime!
nice to see some people are still playing daoc and want to have a fun fair fight where skill is really tested hehe, u reckon there will be even smaller percentage of us when we go US?
p.s cyclodia if ur reading this i owned ur ass so hard today, even after u PA'd me ;)

see you out there :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
always fun fighting good NS's like you guys (lack, deception) with very close fights..tjallebong also heh, can't believe i get u to such a low % to still lose lol nearly everytime!
nice to see some people are still playing daoc and want to have a fun fair fight where skill is really tested hehe, u reckon there will be even smaller percentage of us when we go US?
p.s cyclodia if ur reading this i owned ur ass so hard today, even after u PA'd me ;)

U Paed my champ 2 :p but i think i dont wanne mention that one :p

uron

Loyal Freddie
had some nice fights on my infil Uonz (i think!) last night, nice to see a few soloers out still, lickster was one tough cookie though..! evil vamps!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Yeah rez ill ticking during the fight, and me fighting in a pierce temp with blade weapons just to have fun and still getting you almost down even with stun yeah you must be uber :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so any RvR going at all? Logged in for an hour or so today, mostly got chased half the map by some mids ;<

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aye uon first time i think i evaded ur pa n then owned u :p then second time i cba to purge the PA, but good fights:)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I think I showed everyone I'm the biggest gimp on all my characters, LOL. Think I won like 1-2 fights out of a total of 83 (65 of those being killed by Arumii before I could even say warlock!) :p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Not too sure about that mate... i was gimping it up pretty hard aswell.

Tried to play my ranger I haven't played for 4-5 years... trying to see what the styles do while not careing to use any abilities lol...

NS is in terribad suit aswell.. can't remember the pieces to my pierce suit... will see how everyone will be performing vs eachother when Xfers happen and we all try to win fights properly again instead of just messing about not careing :p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
so any RvR going at all? Logged in for an hour or so today, mostly got chased half the map by some mids ;<

Me and Arumi running almost every night if u want some fights :cheers:

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Fighting warlocks is not fun !

I'm terribly rusty though and playing on laptop, logged for a few today, wasnt many ppl in rvr sadly

Will log tomorrow as well, need to train a bit and to learn how to play again :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
why should i keep it to a PM is FH that active no?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nevermind Raimo, he's just try'ing to be l33t on FH.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH

Well, if it's you on Dotmonster it looks like you're having fun getting some serious RP PL.. bring that thane to the field instead..

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie

I think the last thing FH needs is for it to be any quieter in here!

More posts the merrier, keep the spam...I mean spirit, Alive.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
*hugs* Lack

That would of been 1,000 solo for me but I forgot to disband buffbot lol. doh!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

I'm just trying to increase my FH imaginary post count :p.
and what kagato said,I'm posting trash to keep him busy reading this forum :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Well, if it's you on Dotmonster it looks like you're having fun getting some serious RP PL.. bring that thane to the field instead..

Yea it's me.. and yes.. the rp's are off the charts :p But I'm having a blast.. thane would be useless to run with him :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
note to self dont "try" kagato :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
note to self dont "try" kagato :D

*hugs* I could do with a few more fights like that to learn how to play again actually!

I'm still really rusty and making a crap load of fumbly mistakes at the moment, it's embarrassing!

Templates incredibly out of date too, so if ever there was a time for payback on me, now's the time to get it. :flame:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fighting warriors ain't fun either.. this rr2 harlem dude keeps on winning meh rr6 reaver.

Thats just wrong.. wrong in so many ways.

Kinda makes sense though in a way too, the amount of spec points warriors have free to throw at defensive spec's is rediculous if they so choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom