Bebop The account deleter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Just here to moan really i gave this guy my account details stupidly, when i was in severance with him thinking he wouldnt rip me off etc etc - yeah yeah i know i shouldnt have given my details over ...

Anyways logged onto today to find my level 50 deleted with all my alts, everything gone etc etc .....

I know this guy doesnt get on with me - but this was a little harsh

Quimby....

Daic

Fledgling Freddie
Cant blame him tbh, if i had your account details id delete your chars too.. :kissit:

Alaria

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
Just here to moan really i gave this guy my account details stupidly, when i was in severance with him thinking he wouldnt rip me off etc etc - yeah yeah i know i shouldnt have given my details over ...

Anyways logged onto today to find my level 50 deleted with all my alts, everything gone etc etc .....

I know this guy doesnt get on with me - but this was a little harsh

Quimby....
Quimby I never thought you could be this mean too ppl it makes me sad :( :(

Bebop is a nice guy and would never do anyting like this. I hope you stop to hurt ppl and write lies about them on this forum :( :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
And would you like to explain how you know this was Bepop?
Its funny how youre always blaming Severance for your current problems but i guess you havent seen the palava about hotmail accs being hacked and DAoC account info being stolen, im getting fairly tired of your constant harrassing of severance members Quimby, I would think you should stop now.

kee-

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said he was leaving the game so its probably himself who deleted the chars and is trying to get the attention :touch:

Keep up the hard work quim

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Just To Clarify

I have never had my game login etc in my hotmail account or on my pc, so it is impossible my account was hacked as Sharma mentioned.

The only people who had access to this account was me and my kids both 10 and 8 and they never play unsupervised without me, so i know it wasnt them. And Bebop had the information as he wanted to level an eldritch on my account when i was still part of his rvr group.

Yes I have acted like a prat in the past towards Bebop and for good reason, just a shame I didnt have like a bunch of guildies to post in my defence.

Anyways giving someone a hard time does not justify the wiping of someones account and the theft of at least 4 plat and a fully scc armour set for a druid.

What pisses me off even more is the fact he didnt just delete my level 50 which yes i was never going to play again due to this fiasco in game and on this forum, he deleted all the alts the account had which my son and daughter had leveled in their own time and can now no longer play.

Lastly the original owner of the account could not have deleted the characters as the passwords were changed when i bought the account on ebay.

So no I did not delete this characters myself for two reasons,

1) My kids wanted to play their characters

2) I could use my level 50 character to use /level on exc and camlan etc etc..

So Bebop thx you tosser....

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Quimby you pretty much made yourself out to be a pretty bad liar especially after you created the other Bepop account and denied it which i showed that it was you.

The probabilty of anyone believing you after that is most likely near zero.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, im one of the top admins at daoc.trade, and im sure this account has been traded once or twice - so you deserve it tbh.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
And the turth is revealed.

Thanks Quimby, i dont think anyone will believe a single word you type now.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Quimby said:
The only people who had access to this account was me and my kids both 10 and 8 and they never play unsupervised without me, so i know it wasnt them.

Lastly the original owner of the account could not have deleted the characters as the passwords were changed when i bought the account on ebay.

First of all i dont care much what happend tho whom, when and why.

In the first paragraph you say that the only people who had access to the account was you and your kids and the kids never play unsupervised... but if they never played unsupervised why do they need to know the login name and password?

And now...
This is a quote from the 4th point, 2nd paragraph of the EULA... let me highlight some things (shown in bold)

* BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AND PROVIDING US WITH A CREDIT CARD NUMBER, YOU DECLARE YOURSELF TO BE OF LEGAL AGE AND IN AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS OF THIS EULA EITHER ON YOUR OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, unless, as a parent or legal guardian, you allow your child to use it. You are responsible for the use of your Account, and parents or legal guardians are responsible for their children's actions. No artificial person or commercial company may establish an Account, unless this is by express agreement with the Publisher of the Expansion Pack.

let me quote you again...

Quimby said:

And heres my point: maybe GOA wtfpwnd y00? :p

Quote from the EULA:
10. Termination of the agreement

* We may terminate this agreement (including your License Agreement and your Account) immediately, without prior notice and with immediate effect, especially if we establish that you are violating the terms of this EULA, infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, manifestly endangering public order or good moral standards, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information about you that you supply during the game, in the chat room or during any other activity connected to the Expansion and that we deem inappropriate and/or in breach of the spirit of the Expansion as defined in the charter, which can be obtained from faq.camelot-europe.com.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Quimby.

How can you be soooo sure that it is Bebop that did this to you??
Ok he had you Password but that dont show that he did this ?!?!

Before blaming someone try to find out why and how it got wiped?
Get the prof first before you say he is the one!!!!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
He also made a char called "Bebopstolemyaccount". He went to Ligen and spammed stuff like
BEBOP IS A THIEF!!! DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR ACCOUNT!!!
I DON'T USE HOTMAIL OR YAHOO!!!
READ ALL ABOUT IT, SEVERANCE GROUP LEADER DELETES LEVEL 50 DRUID AND ALL ALTS ON ACCOUNT AND STEALS 4P AND GEAR!!!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I may not have anything to do in this forum but there's just 1 thing that comes to mind.. have Beepop (or whateva his nick is) commented this yet ? If so I appologize for asking, but seems weird to me that 50% of the people involved hasn't stated anything here yet. Only guildies and other people... seems weird to me, but hey - what do I care? :kissit:

Evander

Fledgling Freddie
FFS this is just getting stupid now can a mod plz close thread and ban Quimby from these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom