Games Beat Hazard

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I picked this up on the steam madness that was last week, anyone else playing it? It's kind of like a touhou ( space shooter ) game but done to music a'la audiosurf.

Video of me whupping a song on suicidal difficulty :p

YouTube - BBQ Riot Song

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Oh yeah, don't watch if you're epileptic :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I got this in the same deal you did and I've unlocked 24 out of 25 achievements. All I need now is the 10 hours play achievement and that's a clean sweep.
My wife has got used to hearing me say "No, No, nonononononono.... NOT a good time for the instrumental break!" :)
I tend to play tracks with constant beats and energy which usually means hard rock or trance.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
That game does my head in, only played it once so far. With some random DJ Hype mix, I thought my eyes were going to explode. Think I will play it again with a slower, calmer track.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I got this in the same deal you did and I've unlocked 24 out of 25 achievements. All I need now is the 10 hours play achievement and that's a clean sweep.
My wife has got used to hearing me say "No, No, nonononononono.... NOT a good time for the instrumental break!" :)
I tend to play tracks with constant beats and energy which usually means hard rock or trance.

Oh god so true, it's the worst with high tempo songs that have breaks/slowdown as your weapon turns into something with less flaccidity than wijs cox.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
woah that got blocked quick,

your a marked man ECA.....watch for red dots

ECA

I am a FH squatter
All still working fine for me, probably a country specific restriction.

Which country are you in?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That's weird I'm in the UK and it's fine - maybe because I uploaded it?

This kind of shit is so lame though - it's a derivative use of the song in imo a fair use situation for a non-commercial purpose.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Woah, impressive.

I got the game quite a while ago, can't say i played it much - but i can tell you're skilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom