Bear robot medic for the army!

Nate

FH is my second home
The US military is developing a robot with a teddy bear-style head to help carry injured soldiers away from the battlefield.

_43019385_robobear.jpg

Save me bear robot!! :D lol :D:D

Apparently it's been given a bear's head so it doesn't worry the wounded, can imagine that..wake up and "hmm..I'm being carried, must of been taken prisoner by terrorists"<turn head>"oh no, it's ok it's just a robot bear carrying me..." "A FUCKING ROBOT BEAR IS CARRYING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? ALIENS!??!?!" <swallows tongue>

Full story here: BBC NEWS | Health | Bear robot rescues wounded troops

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Lol, how is it going to pick them up and stop them from falling off? Sounds more than five years away to me.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww i want a robot tbh thatd be ace.

well either a robot or an asian girl to call ted

or a lady boy

whatever but i definately want one!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Lol, how is it going to pick them up and stop them from falling off? Sounds more than five years away to me.

Robots can do some pretty amazing things nowadays. I think you'd be surprised. I mean they've been able to climb stairs for at least 5 years now, which is pretty damn hard as they need to determine the height/width of the step and then move their leg accordingly while shifting their body to a different angle to avoid losing balance.

Gamah

Banned
Robots can do some pretty amazing things nowadays. I think you'd be surprised. I mean they've been able to climb stairs for at least 5 years now, which is pretty damn hard as they need to determine the height/width of the step and then move their leg accordingly while shifting their body to a different angle to avoid losing balance.

I KNOW QUITE A FEW HUMANS WHO HAVE TROUBLE DOING THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom