Beans are good for you

Mephz

Banned
I eat under what I'm burning and that seems about the end of it, as long as getting enuff other stuff what I need (protein, vitamins, whatever). Why is it anymore complicated than that? :)

Old law of physics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. I go by that one.
Biology doesn't fully agree with physics :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I always thoughts beans were pretty good for you. Kid I knew pretty much ate nothing but beans in his late teens. He was around the 9th fastest swimmer in UK at the time (early 90's). Died in a car crash though :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
English breakfast never really made any sence to me, altho it tastes great, but hot greasy foods right from the get go in the morning ? on special occasions ok sure, but every day ? eww....

bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, ect...

I'll stick to my Yougurt, cornflakes, milk, musli ect any day

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
English breakfast never really made any sence to me, altho it tastes great, but hot greasy foods right from the get go in the morning ? on special occasions ok sure, but every day ? eww....

bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, ect...

I'll stick to my Yougurt, cornflakes, milk, musli ect any day

Its not meant to be an everyday thing. Usually just once a week in many households. Together with a full fat coke its a fantastic hangover cure on a Saturday/Sunday morning. Should be made available on NHS imo :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ok, well my british friends at the bording school i went to back in the day, had stuff like that every morning. "mostly the scrambled eggs" luckily you always had the choice of that or cornflakes, musli ect... :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
re: english breakfast. Prolly doesn't make much sense nowadays with most peeps leading such sedentiary lifestyles, but if your gonna be digging-in fence posts, trenches or someshit, a full breakfast is kind of welcome to start the day. Peeps in v physical jobs burn it off easy by lunch.

As has been said, nice to have once a-week too, it's the ritual at work we all go down the canteen on fridays for the weekly fryup (hoho and fish and chips or a kebab friday night).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom