U

Uncle Sick(tm)

tn_be_afraid.jpg

tn_grandma.jpg

tn_beerrun.jpg

tn_saddamkill.jpg

O

old.job

Hmmmm, that just looks like that staue of William Wallace, that the hairy legged brigade put in in Scootlarnd.:rolleyes:

Pssst...Braveheart.........the English win at the end:)

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.job
Hmmmm, that just looks like that staue of William Wallace, that the hairy legged brigade put in in Scootlarnd.:rolleyes:

Pssst...Braveheart.........the English win at the end:)

Hehe, another attempt by Hollywood to make us English look as evil as possible. I also think Mr. Gibson has something against us.

O

old.job

The same as all Americans have against us, they think we think we're better than them.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Hehe, another attempt by Hollywood to make us English look as evil as possible. I also think Mr. Gibson has something against us.

Hollywood isn't needed.

English bastards.™

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Hollywood isn't needed.

English bastards.™

Bah, just because we used to walk into other people's land and say they would be killed if they got in our way that doesn't make us evil! We were just good negotiators.

C

*Coolio*

The problem with Scotland is that its full of scots!

J

Jonaldo

William Wallace? oh yep I remember he's that savage that we English hung till near death, stretched till his bones popped out of place then cut into several pieces right?

pwned!

Damn zergs

O

old.Tohtori

There's a reason why they say "The english are coming!" It's scary as shit.

Oh yeah, god save the queen since i don't believe in god or the queen.

Go Scots! I'm not homofobic but leave in a room with a scot anyday over an english fancypants who always keeps asking for a fag.

S

Sharma

tRoG you are evul, let me come live in scotland ^^

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Oh yeah, god save the queen since i don't believe in god or the queen.

Since when has the queen been subject to belief? :p

S

Spinky

I like the Scottish, Hollywood makes a movie about a Scottish landowner who fought the English and beat them back, handed their arses back to them basically, Everyone goes hurrah, Mel wins a Directors Oscar, Scots go hurrah Patriotism English are mofos we rule etc.

So what do they do in celebration?

Build a statue of Mel Gibson :|

:eek:

O

old.Alliandre

Since when has the queen been subject to belief?

I think it's the system of having a Queen that he doesn't agree with.

Our Queen stands for England, and gives us some heratige even if she is a German imigrant *coughs*
Anyway. The Scots are a bunch of madmen. They run about in the Highlands in renamed skirts! Without any underwear! :p

Scottish nutters<wee tm thing>

*pokes non working html that was there*

O

old.tRoG

We have culture, my dear English Bastard™.

O

old.Tohtori

Scottish have some balls and their not afraid to show it :p

Them rule, if i was born in any other nation i'd wish i was a scott.

O

old.Alliandre

Like I said, nutters. Who would wear a skirt in snow because they have culture? *s*

englishtea.jpg

O

old.tRoG

It's not a skirt!

And it's actually quite warm - the thing weighs a ton.

O

old.Dillinja

Hehe, was watching Trainspotting again last night funnily enough. A real example of Scottish goodness. :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Alliandre
Our Queen stands for England, and gives us some heratige even if she is a German imigrant *coughs*

Probably stands for Scotland too since she's got one or two castles/palaces up here :) (and the thrones have been united ever since they stuck James the 6th and 1st on the throne... who then decided 'its bloody cold up here' and moved to London)

Suppose she's equated with everything British I guess... (stiff upper lip and machine-gunning some pygmys what what)

I'll now have to find out which clan Trog is in, and re-open a land dispute from five centuries ago.

Users who are viewing this thread