This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BD's temp

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Wolfzy1, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Wolfzy1

Wolfzy1 Fledgling Freddie

lo peeps, ok im useless at making temps, and i wondered if any1 has a good 1 or the most popular temp, if not, if there is any1 polite enuff to make me 1, here is a couple of arti's i wud like in it, Belt of moon, Tart's gift and Atlantis tablet

thnx peeps

2. Himse

Himse Part of the furniture

Not very hard to make a caster template mate, and i suggest maybe a different belt, rather than belt of the moon..:)

3. Helme

Helme Part of the furniture

You don't NEED high dex/pie cap as a bonedancer tbh, unless you really wan't the very best. High powerpool and hp/con is far more important, also you should try get your hands on Guard of Valor/Naliah's Robe(last one being alot easier)

Then have a look at whatever your economy allows. Also belt of the moon is maybe not the best, but a decent option to what you can have.

4. Wolfzy1

i will try GoV as it seems to be a popular choice im not sure on a replacement belt tho any suggestions?

5. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

100 con / 400 hits .. and capped powerpool .. u dont need more to spam 1 button .. hmm soz 2 .. or even 3 !11 ;< .. twf and pet attack also :D

6. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

moirai ? fadrians ? malamis?

7. Kais

Kais Banned

jacinas perhaps, the 10% arcane siphon is nice for any caster.

8. Wolfzy1

yes jacinas is a must for a mage but on excal, the artis is considered hmmmm...... impossible :( ?

9. Kais

Kais Banned

not quite, we managed to get a few for our guild even after the nerf, you need a puller who knows what to do and the rest is just fds water abuse...

10. Wolfzy1

welll . . wanna do it again :D

11. Coldbeard

Coldbeard Part of the furniture

tbh , I wouldnt aim for that one. It's nice but getting it on exca .. if you are so lucky to find the encounter up its either camped or some farmguild got a guildgrp inc already before you can lift your fingers up to write "gov up , need help ". Can always buy it though if you by any chance got 50p+ plats just lying around , scrolls are not THAT hard to get I think. But all in all Nailah's is much easier to get.

Yeah yeah I know people will see this as whine but couldnt resist, frustrating :eek: