BD's temp

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
lo peeps, ok im useless at making temps, and i wondered if any1 has a good 1 or the most popular temp, if not, if there is any1 polite enuff to make me 1, here is a couple of arti's i wud like in it, Belt of moon, Tart's gift and Atlantis tablet

thnx peeps

Himse

Resident Freddy
Not very hard to make a caster template mate, and i suggest maybe a different belt, rather than belt of the moon..:)

Helme

Part of the furniture
You don't NEED high dex/pie cap as a bonedancer tbh, unless you really wan't the very best. High powerpool and hp/con is far more important, also you should try get your hands on Guard of Valor/Naliah's Robe(last one being alot easier)

Then have a look at whatever your economy allows. Also belt of the moon is maybe not the best, but a decent option to what you can have.

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
i will try GoV as it seems to be a popular choice im not sure on a replacement belt tho any suggestions?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
100 con / 400 hits .. and capped powerpool .. u dont need more to spam 1 button .. hmm soz 2 .. or even 3 !11 ;< .. twf and pet attack also :D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Wolfzy1 said:
i will try GoV as it seems to be a popular choice im not sure on a replacement belt tho any suggestions?
moirai ? fadrians ? malamis?

Kais

Banned
Wolfzy1 said:
jacinas perhaps, the 10% arcane siphon is nice for any caster.

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
yes jacinas is a must for a mage but on excal, the artis is considered hmmmm...... impossible :( ?

Kais

Banned
Wolfzy1 said:
yes jacinas is a must for a mage but on excal, the artis is considered hmmmm...... impossible :( ?
not quite, we managed to get a few for our guild even after the nerf, you need a puller who knows what to do and the rest is just fds water abuse...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Wolfzy1 said:
tbh , I wouldnt aim for that one. It's nice but getting it on exca .. if you are so lucky to find the encounter up its either camped or some farmguild got a guildgrp inc already before you can lift your fingers up to write "gov up , need help ". Can always buy it though if you by any chance got 50p+ plats just lying around , scrolls are not THAT hard to get I think. But all in all Nailah's is much easier to get.

Yeah yeah I know people will see this as whine but couldnt resist, frustrating :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom