bd's in thid

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
how many BD's was in that grp camping APK in thid tonight around 11 pm. like 5 bd's and 2 healers? interesting grp set up..................zzzzzzzzzzzz

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
saw that group twice lastnight.. tryed to take em down but way to many bds <PdqMezzin> was a nice fight tho.. but the best fight of the night was to a fg of albs went on for about 5 mins or so around Mb :fluffle:

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
there was some really good fights. the best one i think was when my grp came across a grp of hibs south of beetle bog and we managed to do a double mezz. both grp's stood there mezz'd looking at each other and the only saving grace was our theurg and cleric managed be out of range. was still a really good fight cuz even though we had the upper hand the hib healers were on top form. we did win but they made us work for every rp.:drink:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Rastian Majere said:
there was some really good fights. the best one i think was when my grp came across a grp of hibs south of beetle bog and we managed to do a double mezz. both grp's stood there mezz'd looking at each other and the only saving grace was our theurg and cleric managed be out of range. was still a really good fight cuz even though we had the upper hand the hib healers were on top form. we did win but they made us work for every rp.:drink:
Thought you left!! :)
I was out last night too at same time it was 4 BD's,a shammie,and a hunter I think camping apk.....if it was'nt them it was FG of hibs :)

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i did leave for a time :( but i had to narrow the accounts down cuz i had to many. so now i have one account and i mainly play for a few hours in the evenings.
but i gotta tell ya my poor ickle wizzie seems to get singled out often now. even got hib/mid stealthers jumpin me in 3's when i'm already engaged with an enemy. oh well everyone's gotta make a living :cheers:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
well i must admit i do jump u alot :p
but neva in three's or even duo's, only had my first ever effective (sittin beside each other irl ) duo last night, usually if i duo we alwasy take different targets :p

u are a good FW, u hurt... and always unstealth me wen i think i am safe with a firebolt up my ass :p

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Get a new soundcard imo instead of spamming here Rastian ;)

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i will get it sorted out mate :twak: just now the comp is in the living room so i'd have to shout over Eastenders :puke: aye you're a pretty good sb invy and i have to admit the only time i've had you and someone else was if the other added. however i'm a little concerned about this peace thing i've been told of between mids and hibs. on quite a few occasions i've been engaged with one realm to be attacked by another. once they both ganged up they went their seperate ways. me and 2 others who were with me one time was jumped by a bard and valewalker. they mezz'd us then set about killing my team mates when a troll shows up. the hibs then proceed to point to me and clap at the troll while he happily beats me to puddle then both parties go their seperate ways. and now today i engaged a nors when a celt comes from behind and mezz's me. they both have a swing at me and i QC root on the nors and sprint away but lo and behold the celt chases me and beats me down while the nors cheers him on. the dispay is rather disturbing, and childish but i guess it's the nature of such things. just makes it a bit harder as the only time i ever have buffs is if there is a cleric in my grp and 85% of the time i run solo unbuffed. however the odds i will continue until i have that damn title :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom